which should I go for

• so kelly 26

• plume 28

Results are only viewable after voting.

w.y.h

O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
Hi Ladies,

I been thinking about the so kelly 26 in RAISIN....would like more info and pictures on this bag. How is it worn and so on. IS it difficult to get in and out because of its tall silhouette. I am about 164cm tall, leaning toward the 26cm ido you think this is a suitable size for me? would love to try one at my H but seems there might be difficulty locating one, let alone in RAISIN...

I know there must be many threads on this bag but I can't get any result when I type "so kelly" or "so kelly raisin". If any of you have any of those links, would you direct me? Thank you so much in advance.

and oh, please enable me and post many pictures :biggrin:

Hi Ladies,

I been thinking about the so kelly 26 in RAISIN....would like more info and pictures on this bag. How is it worn and so on. IS it difficult to get in and out because of its tall silhouette. I am about 164cm tall, leaning toward the 26cm ido you think this is a suitable size for me? would love to try one at my H but seems there might be difficulty locating one, let alone in RAISIN...

I know there must be many threads on this bag but I can't get any result when I type "so kelly" or "so kelly raisin". If any of you have any of those links, would you direct me? Thank you so much in advance.

and oh, please enable me and post many pictures :biggrin:

I have a Gold So Kelly 26 and I absolutely ADORE her. I'm 5'9" (~175cm) and the size is perfect for me and would be for you as well IMHO. The shape of the bag is so much better in the 26 since more of the curvature is apparent and then you get that much more of the gorgeous leather :P

I haven't had too much trouble getting in and out of it. I just put my keys, cell and business cards in the 2 pockets at the top of the bag. Generally, I leave the bag unbuckled as well... it looks more casual and you can easily dig around (to get your wallet, etc.) to find things at the bottom of the bag. If I'm in a crowded space, I buckle her up and the narrow opening is nicely covered by my arm (no real threat for pickpocketers as far as I can tell when it's buckled).

HTH!

I love my So kelly and have in Blue de prusse. It is so easy to wear. Mine is a 26cm and very easy to get in and out of if you leave the top unbuckled. I have seen pics of the Raisin too and it looks gorgeous, I would highly recommend it.

Attachments

• DSCF0983.JPG
    DSCF0983.JPG
    131.3 KB · Views: 182
  • DSCF0985.JPG
    DSCF0985.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 151
I have a 26 in indigo, and find it a great shlepping around bag. Holds a lot, has good pockets and is easy to get into even if the straps are closed.

w.y.h. - 26cm So Kelly is a fantastic bag ... one of my favorites, and no problem finding things or getting in and out of it. Raisin is a great choice. Best of luck finding one.

Thank you so much ladies for he valuable inputs...

HermesFSH, thank you for the link :biggrin: will go and check it out right away...evergrain ghw sounds yummy!
Kealakoala15, thank you for sharing the info on your gold26 so kelly...sounds really good...I hope I am able to try one IRL ...
Syma, That is one gorgeous so kelly! If I can find a raisin one...I will consider other purple and blue tones color....Blue de prusse is one of them...although, I am wishing hard I can find a raisin one...Kplace had one awhile ago and I am kicking myself didnt want this bag sooner :Push:
lulilu, thank you for the feedback...seems many of you really like the function of the pockets...I have to check out the interior pictures ...
silkstarh, thank you for the encouragement...

I don't have a SO Kelly yet myself, but I, too, am wishing for a 26 in Raisin. Several months ago I saw a woman with one on in my local H boutique and it was a really gorgeous bag. I just love raisin...hope you find one soon!!

Hi all,

I am trying to decide between a so kelly 26 or a plume 28

I have been loving casual bags more so far ... my other bags are a birkin 35 lindy 34 and a black clutch ... so I thought the so kelly 26 will fit the bill as it is casual more slouchy looking bag...

But lately (after seeing some plume bags pictures) I wonder if I need a slightly more formal bag ... I am a stay home mom ... but I wonder for occasions like a nice dinner with hubby or a cocktail party ? From pictures I like 28 more because I think 32 is too harsh (squarish) looking ...

my concerns for a so kelly is because of its tall shape, it is hard to get in and out and find things inside your bag

my concerns for a plume is that it is too harsh or formal looking ...

any thoughts ? thank you so much in advance, really appreciate it :smile:

I have a 26 so kelly and it is a great casual bag. I have no trouble finding things in it as it has great pockets. That said, I would love a plume. Very cool bag.

After what you are describing I think a Plume would be better for you and maybe will fit better with you style. However I love the SO Kelly and I would get one in a heart beat if I could afford it. :P

Try doing more research on them and think more about it. In the end it all comes down to which one you love more.

Maybe the mods could merge these two threads?

Thank you lulilu for the input :smile:

foxgal, yes it is very chic, hubby loves it...he is pro so kelly, he thinks plume is not hermes looking...

Thank you Syma, you bdp so kelly is utra GORGEOUS!

Thank you thenurse for the suggestion to combine the tread, great idea since I am still stuck at the same topic...

I want a raisin bag that is suitable for my lifestyle to add to my collection, but would like to try to get the bag pre-owned as it will be friendlier to the pocket (heard raisin is also rested now that H comes out with Iris) ...

I have decided against a kelly for the moment because it is not really suitable for my current lifestyle and also more costly. That was one of the reason that made me passed on a sellier cdc raisin kelly (though my heart and pocket wished otherwise and hence I do still thinks of that particular kelly sometimes LOL) silly me...

I have a 26 so kelly and it is a great casual bag. I have no trouble finding things in it as it has great pockets. That said, I would love a plume. Very cool bag.

Love the So Kelly! Don't have one (wishful thinking!) but IMHO it's the most chic casual bag out there.

My vote still goes to the SO kelly as expressed in your other thread here

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/advice-and-info-needed-on-so-kelly-26-a-649230.html

After what you are describing I think a Plume would be better for you and maybe will fit better with you style. However I love the SO Kelly and I would get one in a heart beat if I could afford it. :P

Try doing more research on them and think more about it. In the end it all comes down to which one you love more.

Maybe the mods could merge these two threads?