I've never thought I'd like it (from Snow wonderland PARIS)

Jane Han

O.G.
Feb 23, 2008
The weather was terrible all around Europe and due to my plane's cancellation from Paris to Zurich, I could drop by the newly open Hermes shop in St. Germain.

It was huge and the wooden interior was exceptionally fantastic. It's a shame that I couldn't take any photo there, but it's worthwhile to visit and take some time in a cafe. Yes, there was even a cafe. You can have some light lunch or some coffee with yummy chocolate cake served in Hermes dishes, napkins..... I love it. I can call this shop "Maison de Hermes". It's filled with furnitures, beddings and dishes....all kinds of things that we imagine Hermes can produce.

Anyway, there was less shoppers in St.Germain compared to one in FSH. FSH especially this time, was crowded, even chaotic. They finished construction and rearranged the shop, which made me a bit confused and I could'nt find my saleswoman, ended up with a new salesman. I asked him whether he has 35cm Kelly and he said only have it in the color that I've just got in Birkin. In the same time, next to me, there was a lady who just received her Kelly, but seemed not to be satisfied with her bag. My salesman said if she didn't accept the bag, then he could show me. 1~2 minutes later, the lady walked away and I could take a close look at the bag. I was running up to my DH and showed it. It was GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!

I've never thought about having Kelly in this leather and this color -because I've already had raisin, but it's totally different.

I'd like to introduce my new Birkin which I ordered last September and my new Kelly which is destined to me.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Sorry about the small pictures.
I don't know how to enlarge the picture:sad:

Here is the bag that I've received after 3 month's waiting.
Tpf helped me a lot to choose this color.

Attachments

• IMGP1453.JPG
    IMGP1453.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 507
Yes, Here you go.
The Kelly I've never imagined to have.
It's such a pretty. I thank the lady who ordered and gave it up.

Oh, but I'm on the way of my revealing.
I'll just show you the handle.
Guess what?

Attachments

• IMGP1454.JPG
    IMGP1454.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 98