Mulberry's 40th & Other Milestones

riffraff

Sofa King Blonde!
O.G.
Feb 4, 2007
So it's Mulberry's 40th in 2011 - It's also mine. I would love there to be something in the Spring Summer 2011 collection I could mark it with.

Failing that, sounds like another good excuse for an overnight meet and a Mulberry PJ Party.:yahoo:

Do you have a milestone in 2011 and if so which Mulberry do you hope to celebrate it with?

So it's Mulberry's 40th in 2011 - It's also mine. I would love there to be something in the Spring Summer 2011 collection I could mark it with.

Failing that, sounds like another good excuse for an overnight meet and a Mulberry PJ Party.:yahoo:

Do you have a milestone in 2011 and if so which Mulberry do you hope to celebrate it with?

Does my 10th year wedding anniversary count????:woohoo:

I share the same birth year as Mulberry AND riffraff (and at least another lady on here I am sure ,-)) so even more reason to celebrate :biggrin:. Might treat myself to a little Mulberry, but then I tend to treat myself to a Mulberry birthday or not.. I bought myself a Prada evening bag for my 30th so why not add a little evening bag to my pressies this time as well ;):biggrin:

A meet sounds fab, might even manage it this time...

sounds like the perfect excuse for a party riffraff
will be 5 year anniversary with OH next year - a record for me!!!!!!! and another year older and wiser is always a reason to celebrate
am determined to be on the sofa next year so we will see............

sounds like the perfect excuse for a party riffraff
will be 5 year anniversary with OH next year - a record for me!!!!!!! and another year older and wiser is always a reason to celebrate
am determined to be on the sofa next year so we will see............

:woohoo: Two wedding anniversaries and Birthdays too, oh this could be a great get together.:dothewave:

Good idea, riffraff. Not a birthday, but could celebrate 10th year anniversary with BF.
I´m sure I´ll find something nice from Mulberry that he could get for me. Though I would prefer to go to England myself, catch up with all the nice tpF Mulberry girls and spend his money on a beautiful gift ;)...