I just got an ENVELOPE POUCH!!

teemmmbee

O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
Okay super weird. I called my local boutique, they said they had only 1 in the pomme/red and there WASN'T A WAITLIST, so I did a charge hold. So going later to pick it up. Hope hubby doesn't FREAK OUT!!
:yahoo:

OMG, this site has turned me into an OUT OF CONTROL LV FIEND!! :wtf:

Hi my name is Tracy and I am a louisvuittonaholic!! :upsidedown:

Okay super weird. I called my local boutique, they said they had only 1 in the pomme/red and there WASN'T A WAITLIST, so I did a charge hold. So going later to pick it up. Hope hubby doesn't FREAK OUT!!
:yahoo:

OMG, this site has turned me into an OUT OF CONTROL LV FIEND!! :wtf:

Hi my name is Tracy and I am a louisvuittonaholic!! :upsidedown:

Hi my name is Louann and I am a louisvuittinaholic!!:drinkup:

I hope your hubby doesn't get mad! Congratulations, I thought I wanted it but after debating I decided not to its too small for the money & if Sophie comes to America I would be really pissed b/c I cheated on her.

Like I said before Congrats, it really is a lovely LE item!!

Oh and if Hubby does get mad just tell him it's LE and that you can use it and when you don't want it anymore sell it on Ebay and get more than what you paid for it. Hopefully that will hold him off for a while. Although I know you are not going to get rid of that piece. I'm excited for you!:yahoo:

I got one today! It was the last one. In fact I went to LV to pick up my 3 heart coin purses and I saw the pouch and I fell in love with it, so I decided to only buy the red and pink hearts and passed on the white MC to get the Pomme pouch. Its too cute for words! Pix later! Congrats on yours!

BTW LV Scottsdale has 2 MC white and 1 Perle heart coin purses left if anyone is interested.

480-946-1700 ask for anyone. They are all extremely nice there.

OOO congrats tracey!! We are both late-night LV shoppers :love: ..I'm going tonight too to pick up my heart cles (along with whatever else i want LOL -daddy's in trouble and he don't even know it yet - muwahahahaa).

only 1 hour and 10 min to go! I'm SO antsy that i think i need prozac!!! :nuts:

Good luck, can't wait to see yours !