Yay or nay, monogram Totally MM?

charlie2009

Oct 25, 2009
I'd like to get a comfortable shoulder monogram and I'm thinking about the monogram Totally MM. I visited the clubhouse and read through threads but I'd like to know what people think. Like it, why? Don't like it (because it looks like diaper bag, too plain?)? Would love to get everyone's opinions. Please feel free to be totally blunt! Thank you thank you!! :biggrin:

I don't think mine looks remotely like a diaper bag. It's roomy, comfortable and the pockets are great.

I hang a charm off mine for a bit of a boost. I'd thoroughly recommend it!

I have it in the azur and I absolutely love it!! I bought a luggage tag to put on mine, but you could add a charm if you think they're too plain. Personally, it's become one of my favorite bags.

I tried the MM and GM at my LV when it first came out, does look too much like a diaper bag, but it is so comfortable, I prefer a Palermo to the Totally.

Hi Danieli, a lot of people think the Totally looks like a diaper bag but I can't imagine (or afford) spending that much on a bag that's going to be filled with bottles and sticky stuff! :wtf: I have two children and my diaper bag got totally thrashed! If I get the Totally, it will definitely be treated with kid gloves. ho ho ho.

I have the Palermo too but still need to expand the collection. Thanks for the input!

I don't think mine looks remotely like a diaper bag. It's roomy, comfortable and the pockets are great.

I hang a charm off mine for a bit of a boost. I'd thoroughly recommend it!

Hurray! I never thought it looked like a diaper bag but I kept reading it in the threads. I tried it on in the store but want to make sure it's comfy and stays nice over time.

And just need a little enabling. :graucho: