spring 2011 LE speedy?

cherrifoam

O.G.
Sep 4, 2010
I've seen some talk on here about LV and Stephen Sprouse doing another grafitti line for Spring 2011? is this correct, and if so does anyone have any pictures??? i looked breifly online nad i couldnt find anything from a spring fashion show........ if anyone has pics or knows where i could see some, it would be appreciated!
also, are they doign any other LE speedy's???

Hmmmm sounds interesting. I don't know if that is true, but perhaps you could go to your local LV boutique (if you live near one...call one otherwise). The boutiques often have descriptions of what is coming. What LV brings out for spring may not be what YOUR nearest boutique buys and carries, but they might be able to tell you what is in the works...that way, you can also put your name on the waiting list.

I don't know if now is too early to do that, but it is worth a try, and they can direct you to a better time to call if now is not the time yet. All the best!

I think they need to move on from the whole leopard thing. It's been done, now time for something new and innovative.

Can I get an AMEN? I mean seriously... The Richard Prince line was one of the most creative and innovative lines LV or any other designer has ever had. Maybe LV will lay off of Stephen Sprouse and use Richard Prince again for the fall 2011 line. HA HA HA!

Can I get an AMEN? I mean seriously... The Richard Prince line was one of the most creative and innovative lines LV or any other designer has ever had. Maybe LV will lay off of Stephen Sprouse and use Richard Prince again for the fall 2011 line. HA HA HA!
AMEN!!! Spring 2008 was the best collection in years...I am willing to start a petition for LV to bring back Richard Prince. (To me, he is actually more like Richard KING :biggrin:)

The issue I have with the new Sprouse stuff is that there were all these great things that were supposed to happen that just disappeared into the shortage. And I feel like since Sprouse had already been done, and over-done, why did they decide on more Sprouse and not the wonderful things that disappeared into the shortage?? Come on, LV!! I feel like the company is having a mid-life crisis.

The issue I have with the new Sprouse stuff is that there were all these great things that were supposed to happen that just disappeared into the shortage. And I feel like since Sprouse had already been done, and over-done, why did they decide on more Sprouse and not the wonderful things that disappeared into the shortage?? Come on, LV!! I feel like the company is having a mid-life crisis.

This is quite easy imo. The seasonal shoppers spend far more than the shoppers who are after classic bags. This of course is a generalisation, but I would probably bet that there's a larger following for their seasonal product than classic because the classics are available all year, every year when in stock anyway. Alongside this, their seasonal merchandise is the product that brings them press and keeps them on the forefront of everything happening within the industry which raises the brand and product awareness.