Trying to find discontinued MC bag

VioletSofia

Nov 30, 2010
Hi all..

I don't know if this is the right place to look for my my answer and I'm sorry if it is not or if it's not allowed to ask but I've searched and cant find the correct place to ask. I'm so afraid to get in trouble!

I want the black multi-color Alma and I see it's been d/c. I am don't really want to purchase from Ebay, I just like the whole LV boutique leave with a beautiful bag and box experience that you can't get through Ebay. Is there any chance anyone has seen this bag brand new anywhere trustworthy or better yet at a LV boutique they've been to in the US? I am hoping I can still get one at a store because my brother was able to buy his wife a discontinued MC Rita after calling a bunch of boutiques and having it sent. This gives me hope.

Thank you and if this is not the right place to ask this or if it is not allowed, I am sorry, I really did try to do things properly.

VS

call your local LV boutique to locate one for you.

They will be able to scan their inventory to find one that may be available in the country. Then ask for it to be transferred to your local boutique.

If none is available, then you'll need to try your luck outside the country and travel there.

call your local LV boutique to locate one for you.

They will be able to scan their inventory to find one that may be available in the country. Then ask for it to be transferred to your local boutique.

If none is available, then you'll need to try your luck outside the country and travel there.

Took your advice, they are showing zero in the company.. boohoo. Looks like a used Alma MC may be my only option.

Did you call LV directly or your local store? I would just double check and call LV directly. A few years ago I was able to locate a damier ebene bag when it was discontinued by calling LV directly. There were 2 left in the country and I was able to snag one of them. They gave me the telephone number for Saks in california and I had it shipped.

Hope you are able to find what you want.

All of the ones listed here seem to pretty expensive considering the condition they are in. I would never pay that price for the fashionphile one. You can easily find them on ebay/bonanza.com in mint condition for around $750-$850, and sometimes less than that if you get lucky.