Should I get this?

i think it's a cute cropped cape coat and will dress up anyone in their teens or 20's casual outfits. $80 is much more reasonable than 350, and for Juicy, it's not a bad deal. If the quality is good and you've tried it on and it looks really cute (imagine with sweater and uggs), then I think it's a "buy".

of course, i may be biased b/c i think cape coats are a fantastic way to make your winter look different, like an accessory (a la cute hat or scarf).

i think it's a cute cropped cape coat and will dress up anyone in their teens or 20's casual outfits. $80 is much more reasonable than 350, and for Juicy, it's not a bad deal. If the quality is good and you've tried it on and it looks really cute (imagine with sweater and uggs), then I think it's a "buy".

of course, i may be biased b/c i think cape coats are a fantastic way to make your winter look different, like an accessory (a la cute hat or scarf).

you echoed my thoughts exactly, thanks!

I think that if you liked it when it first came out and are still thinking about it, then $80 is NOT too much to spend. It would definitely be a cute alternative to other jackets or coats. Actually, for any piece of winter outerwear, $80 is a pretty good deal!

I like it. And if you are anything like me, you are going to want it after it's sold out haha
I agree, if you've been thinking about it you should get it. Don't wait until it's gone!