Your Favorite Foundation Brush

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use all of Trish McEvoys brushes they are fab & her brush cleaner is great!

Roz, once again, I agree! Trish has the best eye liner brush I have ever used. I have had the same one for years and it's the best brush ever!

Her "definer" is amazing. Eye shadow brushes are IMO the best.:smile:

I do like some Stilla brushes too. Laura Mercier for her secret cam. brush is pretty fab too!

My problem is that I can never find a mineral foundation brush that doesn't shed. Anyone have any suggestions?

I think that Becca makes the best. Their foundation brush is make of synthetic fibers so that it doesn't "stick" to the product. There's the traditional kind with "longer" bristles which is great for liquid products. They also have a brush with shorter bristles that works best with cream products.

They have a great amount of "bounce" and are really easy to clean and take care of. Can't rave about them enough!

I think that Becca makes the best. Their foundation brush is make of synthetic fibers so that it doesn't "stick" to the product. There's the traditional kind with "longer" bristles which is great for liquid products. They also have a brush with shorter bristles that works best with cream products.

They have a great amount of "bounce" and are really easy to clean and take care of. Can't rave about them enough!

Thanks. I use cream foundation so I will pick up one of these. Sounds great!:yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.