When all 2010 sales start!?

My wardrobe:- presale has started already, and the main sale starts 22nd dec at midnight.

Mulberry.com:- presale to start christmas eve, and the main sale is to start boxing day.

Harvey Nichols:- Main sale starts in store Boxing day.

HOF:- main sale starts Boxing day.

Cheshire oaks:- store sale starts Boxing day.

Mulberry stores:- Main sale starts Boxing day

Thanks for this helpful info !!
Do presale items get further reduced during the main sales ??

Great idea :hugs: :drinks:

I love the smilies :smile:

Does anyone know when the John Lewis sales starts? Things are not looking good for the mini leopard- popped into HOF today and they didn't have any & didn't think anymore were coming in. They've offered to call around for me but I can hardly ask them to keep them for the sale can I? :sad:

Last edited:
appleproject, don't give up just yet - I found my ink alexa months after it was supposedly sold out everywhere thanks to a lovely lady on here that spotted it sitting on a shelf in her local John Lewis. There will be one for you somewhere!
I am hoping to get one as well, obsessing about it, but as I'm not in the UK it can be a bit more difficult , lets keep a lookout together!
I worked out that the one in Swe with a a discount would cost about "normal" UK price, insane and still to much for it I have to say, at least for my wallet!

appleproject, don't give up just yet - I found my ink alexa months after it was supposedly sold out everywhere thanks to a lovely lady on here that spotted it sitting on a shelf in her local John Lewis. There will be one for you somewhere!
I am hoping to get one as well, obsessing about it, but as I'm not in the UK it can be a bit more difficult , lets keep a lookout together!
I worked out that the one in Swe with a a discount would cost about "normal" UK price, insane and still to much for it I have to say, at least for my wallet!

Thank you Annaswe, that's really sweet. Wow, that's quite a markup- pretty demoralising :sad:

apple, i am in love with the mini leopard too! Hope at least one of us manages to get one!
Me too:smile:

Keep a look at www.julesb.co.uk. They have the mini leopard in stock. They also have the OS Alexa in black plonge lambskin.... :drool:. Good luck, I hope you manage to find one!!!!

I saw a mini leopard in Bentalls in Kingston upon Thames today and they said they had a few in stock. :smile:

Was just browsing Vogue.co.uk and this is what they say:

When: December 24 for a web preview – the actual online sale starts on December 25, as does Heathrow Airport T1, T3, T4, T5 stores. December 26 in Edinburgh, White City, House of Fraser, Selfridges and Harvey Nichols. December 27 in all Mulberry stores.
Discount: Ready-to-wear, 30 to 50 per cent; Leather bags 30 to 50 per cent; Small leather goods, 30 to 50 per cent; Jewellery, 30 to 50 per cent; Shoes, 30 to 50 per cent.
Must-buy: The Lily Metallic Leopard Camel bag. You know it's going to cause looks of envy when you show it off around the office in January. Was £495, now £346, www.mulberry.com.

Vogue Sales Guide

Last edited:
I love the smilies :smile:

Does anyone know when the John Lewis sales starts? Things are not looking good for the mini leopard- popped into HOF today and they didn't have any & didn't think anymore were coming in. They've offered to call around for me but I can hardly ask them to keep them for the sale can I? :sad:

appleproject - I have read here before that people have bought items in HoF pre-sale and have brought them back when the sale started to be refunded the original price and rebuy at the sale price.
I did it recently in a Dublin shop when I bought a couple of items - there was a 20% off offer which started two days later. I brought the items back and said I was disappointed to have bought them at full price because I would have waited two days to buy them at the sale price if I had known. The SA refunded my money to my card and allowed me to repurchase at the sale price. Good customer service in fairness to the shop in question.
It may be worth asking HoF is they do have a mini-leopard in stock anywhere?

Yep, I agree with Lola. It may feel a little cheeky asking to buy a bag and refund the difference on the sale or to track down stock ready to pounce once the sale starts. But there is a good chance that it will work for you. I say go for it .

In the words of Del-boy 'He who dares wins, Rodney'! xx