Extra Extra Read All About It!!!!!! NM Shoes on Sale

sassygee

O.G.
Jul 24, 2009
For any TPFers looking for sale shoes, contact Andrea Gill NM at Tysons Galleria, McLean Va. [email protected] or [email protected] or call her directly at 703-761-1600 or 240-462-0579. Please direct all questions to her. Still available on Thursday evening candy apple red patent, grey patent, beautiful bronze patent, tweed flats with camilla flowers, blue/black capped sueded flats with gold hanging CCs and some high heel boots/shoes. See pictures attached. Hurry while they last!!!!!!!!!

Please note, it might be best to email her since she does not work on the weekend. She typically responds to email.

IMG00289-20101213-1941.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Sassy! I just emailed her.

I am looking for the black flats/ballerinas with the interwoven chain with the little dangling CC... They are in the pic above.. SO FREAKING CUTE! If ANYONE sees them in a 40, please PM me. I have exhausted all my options :sad:

Thanks Sassy! I just emailed her.

I am looking for the black flats/ballerinas with the interwoven chain with the little dangling CC... They are in the pic above.. SO FREAKING CUTE! If ANYONE sees them in a 40, please PM me. I have exhausted all my options :sad:

C, you should give the Chicago boutique a call and ask for Karyn. Last time I went there they had many many shoes on sale, including what you're looking for. Hopefully they still have it in your size, good luck!

I've sent emails to a couple of SAs already shared/PMed on tPF and never heard back a peep. They must be super busy:smile: Oh well, not meant to be I supposed, more cash to spend on vacation, ha!