LadyInLVOE

Aug 2, 2010
My Current (and rather small) Collection of LV bags consists of the following:
1) Neverfull MM (Brown Damier)
2) Tivoli PM (Mono)
3) Verona PM (Brown Damier)
4) Eva Clutch (Brown Damier)
5) Trevi PM (Brown Damier)

Now, Which bag do u think should be my next one? I do have several ones in mind (but im still not so sure tho) like the Bloomsbury PM (Brown Damier), Idylle Speeedy & Brea PM (Epi). However, at the same time Im also secretly eyeing the Rivington GM (Brown Damier) as well as the Speedy 30 (Brown Damier). Im actually looking for something that can be handsfree or can be worn across the body in a silent elegant way, but simply not sure which one I should end up with.

So LVuittoners, do give me those suggestions as we are all aware that choosing a bag is like deciding to marry :P Im also open to other options if you think there are better LV bags worth checkin up ;) CHEERS!!!!

Your collection needs some color! Get the Brea in Vermis, maybe in Amarante which will give you an almost black color in dimmer light but beautiful plums in direct sunlight. Its TDF. But I'm biased. :biggrin:

I think the Brea in Epi is such a beautiful bag and different than what you currently have.

I know :biggrin:... i like the one in Black. But have to make sure whether the strap is long enough to be worn across the body, and also will the strap be just as comfortable on the shoulder

Speedy Idylle in Encre :biggrin:

The Idylle line, will it leave marks if come into contact with water? :smile: Any colour transfer too???

Your collection needs some color! Get the Brea in Vermis, maybe in Amarante which will give you an almost black color in dimmer light but beautiful plums in direct sunlight. Its TDF. But I'm biased. :biggrin:

The Vernis Line!!!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: They're absolutely stunning, but never got the guts to 'try' them on as bein told they can be easily scratched. Is this true?

Another vote for brea in vernis - amarante or rouge faviste would be very pretty! Or you can go for Idylle speedy which comes with a strap.

And to answer your questions - vernis holds up pretty well in my experience. You must however be prepared to handle fingerprints and dust as they show more easily. Plus follow all the standard care instructions for patent leather e.g. no direct sunlight, no storage in plastics bag, etc.

Idylle speedy is made of fabric so it won't get "stained" by water (unless it's coloured water) like vachetta leather, if that's what you were referring to. However like all fabric bags, it's more prone to fraying and is harder to clean than canvas.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Another vote for brea in vernis - amarante or rouge faviste would be very pretty! Or you can go for Idylle speedy which comes with a strap.

And to answer your questions - vernis holds up pretty well in my experience. You must however be prepared to handle fingerprints and dust as they show more easily. Plus follow all the standard care instructions for patent leather e.g. no direct sunlight, no storage in plastics bag, etc.

Idylle speedy is made of fabric so it won't get "stained" by water (unless it's coloured water) like vachetta leather, if that's what you were referring to. However like all fabric bags, it's more prone to fraying and is harder to clean than canvas.

Hope this helps.

Hi! Thank you for the kind explanation :yahoo: My next Question; Is it true that the Idylle line is more prone to colour transfer when come into contact with jeans ? Now, how about the Epi line? Is it just as easy to take care of as the Brown Damier? Thanks in Advance :smile:

I've found my vernis pieces to be very low maintenance. I've had my Vernis agenda for almost four years now. I carry it everywhere everyday in fairly small bags packed with my keys, phone, buckle-y wallet, lip balm, coins, ID badge clip, and other random stuff and its still as pristine as the day I bought it. I am actually far more worried about the vachetta than about the vernis parts when carrying my Brea PM. But IMO she's well worth the fuss.

I've found my vernis pieces to be very low maintenance. I've had my Vernis agenda for almost four years now. I carry it everywhere everyday in fairly small bags packed with my keys, phone, buckle-y wallet, lip balm, coins, ID badge clip, and other random stuff and its still as pristine as the day I bought it. I am actually far more worried about the vachetta than about the vernis parts when carrying my Brea PM. But IMO she's well worth the fuss.

:smile: Thanks.:nuts: Any modelling pics of u with Miss Brea PM Vernis? :graucho: