kelly cut

I know I have not seen it but it's not that it can't be made because I have seen the Kelly wallet in matte croc so it makes no sense????? I think it would be wonderful if someone has one please post pictures

I have seen the so black, but I would love to see something different.
I have already a pochette so black matt.
I would love to have an ombre.....

I think it would be extremely hard to find out. It would have to be a very, very special order. When one piece of skin is large enough (there cannot be joints in the skin from 2 smaller pieces) to make into a Kelly Cut, it would be good enough to make into a Birkin, which Hermes can charge more money for. I think if Hermes is to make an ombre lizard Kelly Cut, it's because H wants to do the VVIP a favour and to please that customer. Most likely a one-off. Unless Hermes gets a huge supply of good and large ombre skins for many, many things ...

No but that makes no sense because the Kelly cut actually uses two full size croc skins What difference could it make ????,because it has a stitched line on the back to reinforce the two skins that form the back top and interior of the bag because the kely cut has a croc inner flap so that when you open it you still see the croc right ??????? And the sides and the handle so???? I'm pretty sure they would make it there's probably some reason not related to the actual croc size.
If anyone has pics please post !

no but that makes no sense because the kelly cut actually uses two full size croc skins what difference could it make ????,because it has a stitched line on the back to reinforce the two skins that form the back top and interior of the bag because the kely cut has a croc inner flap so that when you open it you still see the croc right ??????? And the sides and the handle so???? I'm pretty sure they would make it there's probably some reason not related to the actual croc size.
If anyone has pics please post !

i was talking about ombre lizard.

Ooooooo so sorry darling my mistake truly sorry of course in lizard you are so right .

And just as question the ever present one in this thread why don't they make it in matte???