The Game - Back on 1/11/11

I'm so looking forward to the comeback of this show. I wonder what
changes have been made and/or what they've allowed to remain the same.
Will Stacey Dash return with the cast as Jason's girlfriend?
Will Malik's half-sister be back as a regular?
Is Dion the agent/manager going to be on?
So many questions.
Can't wait to see it. I just hope they didn't f' it up.

I'm so looking forward to the comeback of this show. I wonder what
changes have been made and/or what they've allowed to remain the same.
Will Stacey Dash return with the cast as Jason's girlfriend?
Will Malik's half-sister be back as a regular?
Is Dion the agent/manager going to be on?
So many questions.
Can't wait to see it. I just hope they didn't f' it up.

I hope BET does not water it down (language)

Someone told me that she read that the show is set five years in the future, hence Tia Mowry having longer hair in the promo shots. I hope that's true because I honestly am not interested in watching Melanie navigating the newlywed world and figuring out if it is worth it to trust Derwin. I'd like to see everyone pretty established in their lives.

Someone told me that she read that the show is set five years in the future, hence Tia Mowry having longer hair in the promo shots. I hope that's true because I honestly am not interested in watching Melanie navigating the newlywed world and figuring out if it is worth it to trust Derwin. I'd like to see everyone pretty established in their lives.

Oh noooo I hope not!! That would be so boring....Melanie and Janay have to give each other the stink eye once more..

but it does make me wonder how little brit-rat is gonna look?

Oh noooo I hope not!! That would be so boring....Melanie and Janay have to give each other the stink eye once more..

but it does make me wonder how little brit-rat is gonna look?

Ohhh, I totally forgot about Janay and the baby! :thinking:I am not interested in Mel/Derwin's newlywed days, but I am curious to see how Mel would be as a step-mom to an infant.

If it's five years in the future, that means that Melanie will have to be a step-mom to a five year old, which means that Janay is most definitely going to be in their lives. Plus, she'll be out a med school, and a resident. I just wonder what five years will mean to Jason and Kelly. Will they be back together? Will he be in a long-term relationship with (or possibly married to) Stacy Dash's character? I really can't wait. I haven't watched anything on BET in ages, but I'll watch this show.

I hope not. They need to pick up from where they left off, or at least a couple of months later.

A watered down Tasha will be so boring. I hope BET does not ruin it. We deserve our show in tack

I've been watching it all day, in one of the promos the characters say that's 2 years later, so basically the length of time they were cancelled. Derwin says something about having a 2 year old running around the house, and Kelly says that she is partying and being wild.