These Tory Burch boots - Grab 'em or Pass?

vagabag

O.G.
Dec 31, 2006
I need another opinion, TPFers! What do you think of these? i'd wear with leggings and skinny jeans. I thought these were cute until DH said they are the most hideous things on Earth. He exaggerates, I'm sure, but it has me wondering.

Attachments

• tb.jpg
    tb.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 775
they remind me of irish countryside? other than that, the shaft looks bulky...is that padded wool? i think unless you have very skinny legs, i'd pass...but if u love it, get it and see if it's truly what you want.

Thanks for your feedback. The countryside? gosh, is that good or bad? :P. i thought it was kind of cool how it's got the grey and brown combo. The grey part is flannel. more opinions, please!

they remind me of irish countryside? other than that, the shaft looks bulky...is that padded wool? i think unless you have very skinny legs, i'd pass...but if u love it, get it and see if it's truly what you want.

Pass! :nogood:

They're really masculine looking. I can't see how these could be pulled off in a cute/feminine/fashionable/effortless way.

Sorry if that's harsh but I really....really dislike them.

hahaha! no apologies necessary. i'm seeking all opinions! thanks for sharing yours. think they might be a pass. i was thinking of wearing them with leggings and a sweater but maybe they are too masculine...

Pass! :nogood:

They're really masculine looking. I can't see how these could be pulled off in a cute/feminine/fashionable/effortless way.

Sorry if that's harsh but I really....really dislike them.