Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday to Me!!!!

LuvsElvis

O.G.
Aug 12, 2009
Hello Everyone...

I thought I would treat myself to some Christmas gifts and Birthday gifts.
Yes, "the Devil" did allow me to purchase all of this at Nordstrom!!!(the Coach goodies) He is certainly no help since I am supposed to be on a bag ban until Spring!!! LOL

I decided since it was the Holidays and my birthday is the Biggest Return day of the year! (the 26th for those in Retail), that I needed some presents.

I was just browsing at Nordstrom when I found this.....

Bronze Julia Tote :yahoo::yahoo:

picture.php

Lining of Tote ~~~
picture.php

Zebra Mini Skinny
picture.php

Of course I couldn't resist this wallet either....

Madison Gathered Black Ziparound!!!!!

picture.php

Sorry this is a stock photo ~~~ Brad had to order it for me!!!

My other love besides Coach is watches - I have discovered Michele!!!

Michele Chronograph CSX watch! I got it at Nordstrom Rack so it was much cheaper than MSRP~~

picture.php

Thanks for looking!!!

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Lynne :biggrin:

First, Happy early Birthday..Congrat's on all of your Beautiful goodie's...I have been looking for the zebra skinny and the stores are out in my area.I'll have to call Macy's or order online!!!Again, congrat's and enjoy your new coach bag and other goods Lynne;)

First, Happy early Birthday..Congrat's on all of your Beautiful goodie's...I have been looking for the zebra skinny and the stores are out in my area.I'll have to call Macy's or order online!!!Again, congrat's and enjoy your new coach bag and other goods Lynne;)

Thank you Dawn! The Zebra Skinny is very nice. I actually saw it first at Macys. I hope you do find it.

Oooooo...pretty bag! Love that lining.
Nice accessories too!
And that watch is gorgeous! Uh-oh, do I feel a new obsession coming on?

Congratulations and happy early birthday!

Oooooo...pretty bag! Love that lining.
Nice accessories too!
And that watch is gorgeous! Uh-oh, do I feel a new obsession coming on?

Congratulations and happy early birthday!

Thank you!!! I have had a watch and shoe fetish (for a long time), before I branched out to the wallet and bag collection! LOL I have started branching out into nicer watches which might not be good!!! LOL

I never pay any attention to the watches at the Rack. How much do they mark down the Michele watches?

Too Much LOL - Michele watches start at about $350 just for the face and then you add for the band. This Michele has no Diamonds so it was $300 which included the band. It was about 60% off MSRP.
I really need to win the lottery!!! LOL