Hamptons Leather Carryall in Walnut (#15404) ...does it really exist?

Don't give up!!! Sometimes it might take months or years to find our Holy Grail...and if this is yours...you can't give up the dream!!! :biggrin:

you are so right! I have a friend who works at a Coach store, and when I asked her about this bag, she said that if anyone in our area had one in stock it'd probably be the Galleria. I will be making some phonecalls during my lunch break today! I just want to SEE it in person.

I'm very skeptical about purchasing such a rare bag from some other place (eBay, Craigslist, etc...) instead of an actual Coach store. I want to be SURE that it is completely authentic. I also want the instant gratification of picking it up in store.

until then, I'll keep dreaming...

Congratulations on your find, it must have been a difficult search. Your hamptons carryall is a beautiful, beautiful brown colour. It's so rich! And she looks great on you! Congratulations again. Enjoy her :smile:

It looks gorgeous. I wish they had made a slightly smaller version. I would be all over it!

She is big! I have my Kindle 2, my wallet, my makeup bag, my glasses and an umbrella in there...and she still had tons of room!!! Fortunately, she's pretty comfy on the shoulder. Every once in a while I'll go with an uncharacteristically large bag...I bought the XL Maggie in Graphite and that sucker is HUGE too :biggrin: I think the perfect sized bag in all honesty for me is probably a Large Zoe; but, I'll break out the huge gals every once in awhile :biggrin:

She is big! I have my Kindle 2, my wallet, my makeup bag, my glasses and an umbrella in there...and she still had tons of room!!! Fortunately, she's pretty comfy on the shoulder. Every once in a while I'll go with an uncharacteristically large bag...I bought the XL Maggie in Graphite and that sucker is HUGE too :biggrin: I think the perfect sized bag in all honesty for me is probably a Large Zoe; but, I'll break out the huge gals every once in awhile :biggrin:

LOL. I love the large Zoe size too :smile:

I checked the Coach website out this morning and noticed that this bag is no longer listed. they only have it in raisin and white now.

sad day! :sad:

Don't give up!! It's possible that some might come back as returns. That actually happened to me!!! I was looking for a particular bag and my SA called me on Monday to say that someone returned it!!! I was SO HAPPY!!! So, it's not an impossible dream...:cloud9:

^ this is true. I'll always keep this purse in the back of my mind!

I also just saw on the website that the blue (was it called cobalt?) is no longer listed, and the black is now labeled "out of stock."