My black mc zippy is falling apart. No happy will.

LVWILLIAMLV

Dr. Will, L.V PHd
O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
My MC zippy has fallen apart. It may be the cold. But these pictures serve as a warning.
I have the receipt attached just to prove all is well with the wallet...It's real..and falling apart.

image[4].jpeg

image[1].jpeg

image[3].jpeg

image.jpeg

image[2].jpeg

I got it on march 22 of 2010 and was made in January of 10 in France.
Saw Vuitton and found out SD (San dimas) will be on Christmas holiday until January 8th. The store put the fabric back in place and temporarily fixed it. But...after the eighth they said it would be fixed in four to six weeks. :!. I'm gonna miss my zippy.

Wow, I am surprised they did not replace it there and then on the spot. I have the Patches Agenda PM and the insert holder within broke after 4 or 5 months. I took it into store and the SA exchanged it for me on the spot. Sorry you have to wait for it to be repaired.

Wow, I am surprised they did not replace it there and then on the spot. I have the Patches Agenda PM and the insert holder within broke after 4 or 5 months. I took it into store and the SA exchanged it for me on the spot. Sorry you have to wait for it to be repaired.

I agree with you. I would have demanded a new wallet. That is not a wear and tear issue. I've had some of my wallets for a few years and they still look new. I am sorry this happened to you. Hopefully your wallet comes back strong and like-new! :biggrin:

My MC zippy has fallen apart. It may be the cold. But these pictures serve as a warning.
I have the receipt attached just to prove all is well with the wallet...It's real..and falling apart.

View attachment 1273301

View attachment 1273302

View attachment 1273303

View attachment 1273305

View attachment 1273306

I thought that receipts aren't proof of authenticity - that they're very easy to fake! Did you get yours online or in an LV boutique....? Pics are very fuzzy!!

I'm pretty sure its real. He did a reveal of the wallet a while back if I remember correctly and noone questioned it

I don't know if it's real or not - I'm just saying that the pictures are blurry and that receipts are very easily faked! But I guess that's not really the point of the thread.

I got mine at the Louis Vuitton Boutique, Nordstroms Chicago, SA Elaine Zeff.
I can do a close up of the Receipt if you would like darling...

Why so snide? I don't need a close up of the receipt. When you were authenticating you used to say that receipts are really so easily faked. So much of what happens on tPF is based on trust. I'm just saying....