Spring 07 Marine & Vermillion

runawaydoll

Oct 27, 2006
hey girls, here are some photos of the marine + the new hardware.... not a huge fan but i love the color! and also the vermillion, so pretty but not really my kind of thing! ENJOY!

*waiting for my marine & anthracite city*!

Attachments

• marine 07.jpg
    marine 07.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 209
  • marine 07-2.jpg
    marine 07-2.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 155
  • vermillion 07.jpg
    vermillion 07.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 218
I tweaked the colors in photoshop so that you can see the colors a little clearer :smile:

Attachments

• marine 07.jpg
    marine 07.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 93
  • marine 07-2.jpg
    marine 07-2.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 64
  • vermillion 07.jpg
    vermillion 07.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 100
^^I didn't like the Vermillion I found on ateliernaff.com because it looks so orange but yours is just stunning- are they all THAT different? That's kind of scary if you want to order one IMO:wtf:

(not that I am thinking about it as I am on a purse ban:rolleyes:)

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 63
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 52
You're welcome! I have to say the swatches and the bags are very very different IRL.

I LOVE MARINE, it's so beautiful... just waiting for the marine with the normal hardware to come in, for some reason the Bal girls say that it's backordered everywhere. am sooo tempted to get the one with the gold hardware but feel it's just a touch too bling for me.

the marine with the gold hardware retails for the same price as the regular ones. (if i remember correctly lol)

the vermillion is beautiful... if you're into bright colors, i say you should definitely go for it. you can spot the bag from a mile off!