Anyone know what this bag is called and how much?

arnott

O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
I was standing outside Hermes today and looking in at the display because the boutique was closed. On one of the windows was a small purple croc cosmetic case, shaped like an Alma (for those of you who know LV, you know what shape I'm talking about). Anyone know what this is called and how much it goes for (preferably in Canadian dollars?)? I've always wanted a small croc piece and purple is my favorite colour! :nuts:

You would have rather seen Brian and Justin get married? :P

Nah ... but geez, couldn't they have TRIED to do long distance at least instead of just ... I dunno, giving up like that? I feel that the characters were all a bit out of character the last season ... It's like they try to do too much but fall short ... Anyways, at least they should show Justin coming back for a visit or something. I mean after all they've put US through~~ Heck, if I can do a long distance relationship (US-Singapore) for 3 years, they should be able to do one between Pennsylvania and New York!

Ehm ... Hermes Hermes Hermes! <-- Trying to stay on topic

Nah ... but geez, couldn't they have TRIED to do long distance at least instead of just ... I dunno, giving up like that? I feel that the characters were all a bit out of character the last season ... It's like they try to do too much but fall short ... Anyways, at least they should show Justin coming back for a visit or something. I mean after all they've put US through~~ Heck, if I can do a long distance relationship (US-Singapore) for 3 years, they should be able to do one between Pennsylvania and New York!

Ehm ... Hermes Hermes Hermes! <-- Trying to stay on topic

Well at least Brian and Justin didn't break up, and Justin did say he would visit, so who knows, maybe they did end up doing the long distance thing. Afterall, Justin went to LA, and ending up coming back to Pittsburgh.

It was nice talking to you, I'm going to bed now! ttyl.