Please Share Pics of Your Crossbody Bags

Restore724

Hopeless 4 Handbags
Nov 4, 2008
With all of the holiday shopping and parties, I have been carrying my crossbody bags for handsfree convenience.
I posted stock pics below for your reference since I have not taken modeling pics yet. ;)

MFF Signature Stripe Demi shoulder/crossbody
picture.php

MFF Zoe shoulder/crossbody
picture.php

Madison Madison Shoulder Bag shoulder/crossbody
picture.php

Nyssa, what bag is the middle one?

I might take some pics of my crossbody bags tomorrow, I have 3 Kristins, 2 bleeker sophies, 3d op art groovy and some older leather crossbody , Rambler, City and a couple of others.

With all of the holiday shopping and parties, I have been carrying my crossbody bags for handsfree convenience.
I posted stock pics below for your reference since I have not taken modeling pics yet. ;)

MFF Signature Stripe Demi shoulder/crossbody
picture.php

MFF Zoe shoulder/crossbody
picture.php

Madison Madison Shoulder Bag shoulder/crossbody

Ladies, I'm curious to see how you wear your crossbodies. I know I don't keep up with the latest fashion trends, but does anybody ever wear them the way they're shown in the stock pics.......across your back? Maybe it's my urban mentality, but I would never feel safe wearing it this way.

Ladies, I'm curious to see how you wear your crossbodies. I know I don't keep up with the latest fashion trends, but does anybody ever wear them the way they're shown in the stock pics.......across your back? Maybe it's my urban mentality, but I would never feel safe wearing it this way.

I carry crossbody bags on my side or on the front.

I do sometimes, usually if it's in the way on the side. I live in a very low crime area and I admit I never considered it could be an issue. But I think the same thing when people talk about not liking bags that don't zip closed for security reasons.