Speedy-need advise

Olya6070

O.G.
Dec 25, 2009
Here is me with my Mono Speedy 30. I want to buy the Damier Ebene Speedy, but can't decide on a size. Do you think that speedy 35 would be too big for me? I am 5'4, 122 lbs.

I would appreciate all your comments.

Attachments

• me and speedy 30.JPG
    me and speedy 30.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 279
the 30 looks great on you! but it really depends on what you put in your bag. if you feel like you need more space, i am pretty sure the 35 would look great with your stature too.

the 30 looks great on you! but it really depends on what you put in your bag. if you feel like you need more space, i am pretty sure the 35 would look great with your stature too.

It's not that I need more space, I was just looking for a diversity in my collection, but not sure if 35 would look good on me.

no way. carry the 35 with joy its nice to be able to switch.
makes it a little more special when you have the mono and ebene in diff. sizes.in the end you need to feel good when carrying the bag.that´s the most important.

Last edited:
I think the 30 looks great on you. But if you want to have different size for change, I'd say it might be a good idea to go and try it on at the boutique.

I have two 35 Speedies (azur and watercolor) and when I bought my azur one, I was considering a size 30. But being used to the big wc 35 one, the 30 felt way too small. So I thought to play it safe and go with the size I love. The 35 looks a bit oversized on me IMO, but I love it.

I think the 30 looks wonderful on you!
I have the damier ebene speedy 30 myself, but when I was at the store, and compared bags, the damier 30 looked slightly smaller than the monogram maybe because of the print? :shrugs: ,but that's just my opinion.
So Id say go for the 35 if you really want it, I don't think it would look too big on you