The Great Eight!

C a n a r d Maxi Twiggy - More function! More practicality! If you're going to spend oodles on a bag, might as well make sure it "works." Methinks that when I go on vaca to some city that requires a darker bbag, say NYC, I would take Ms. Canard Maxi.

And works she does...

IMG_9503.jpg

IMG_9505.jpg

IMG_9604.jpg

IMG_9605.jpg

Obligatory group pics, sort of. Plus my little accessories. Thanks for letting me share, gals! I miss this place.

The real question is, what to add? Dark Night? Ardoise?

IMG_9580.jpg

IMG_9577.jpg

IMG_9569.jpg

IMG_9568.jpg

What a lovely collection. You've been blessed with some gooood leather. All of them sufficiently distressed and chewy. :drool: Thanks for sharing!

Dark Night or (and?) Ardoise sounds like good candidates to be added. Perhaps experiment with both? :P

ETA: Just noticed you only posted 7 of the great 8?

Last edited:
^^ Haha Riry. Seigle almost made it, and you can see how the battle of Noix vs. Seigle played out for months and months...

Who says Mondays suck?

Phew... so thankful seigle didn't make the cut (yay for me!).

As far as which new color to add, I think ardoise rh city would be purrrfect for your collection. I love neutral, yet interesting rh cities, and have visited the ardoise rh city 3 separate times at two different Bal boutiques in the last week. Since I already have anthra and canard and want to keep my collection small, decided on the seigle instead.

Ardoise is neutral, but totally different from anything in your collection.

C a n a r d Maxi Twiggy - More function! More practicality! If you're going to spend oodles on a bag, might as well make sure it "works." Methinks that when I go on vaca to some city that requires a darker bbag, say NYC, I would take Ms. Canard Maxi.

And works she does...

IMG_9503.jpg

IMG_9505.jpg

IMG_9604.jpg

IMG_9605.jpg

Love your collections,especially this Canard Maxi Twiggy!:biggrin:

YUM look at that squishy Twiggy!! I need to get a Twiggy one day......:drool:

Oh my dear susan lee - I think you'd love the Twiggy. This one is S/S 05, and is has longer handles. Similar to 04 Twiggys. If you can, get one with longer handles, it makes it much easier to wear.

Amazing collection! I love them all:smile:

Thank you. Me too. Yes yes.

DROOL. Keep em coming! :nuts: I want to bite into that 05 Twiggy.

Me TOO! I just sit and pinch it. Sit, and pinch.

These are beautiful bags, especially the 2010 Noix! Can't wait to see the rest :smile:

Thank you arthgirlie. Noix is from 2009... what a good year that was!