Please Be Brutally Honest...

Bunifa

Nov 25, 2010
So I went to pick up my MC wallet today and the Artsy caught my attention. At first I thought it was beautiful yet there's something about it that tells me don't buy! What do you guys honestly think of it?

Its just OK in my book. I like the delightful better. I have heard that the strap on the artsy does not say on the shoulder well...but I do not know personally as I do not own it.

I think it's beautiful..I seriously love that bag...but the handle is just TOO weird. I think it (being brutally honest here, sorry!) looks really strange when worn on the shoulder.
I think it looks FABULOUS carried on the arm, but then it's so big, that it really seems to big to be a handheld.
I love the handle, I just can't stand the way it looks when worn on the shoulder. It's like a giant stiff rope. lol
I'd do a search, there are lots of threads on this topic.

it depends...i'm petite so the artsy doesn't fit my frame - just huge on me... On the other hand, my friend, who's a size 4/6...the artsy looks wonderful on her...don't forget you have to be gentle with the handles

The Artsy is a beautiful bag but I tried it on and just didn't like how it felt or looked on me, so I went for the Delightful and couldn't be happier with my choice.

Last edited:
I don't like the look of the rounded handles and I don't see how they can be comfortable on the shoulder-- I heard they're pretty stiff and people are "hoping" they'll soften up....

The artsy for me is quite awesome. When I first bought it, there were some concerns about the handle but the Artsy in empreinte is much softer than the vachetta handle of the mono artsy.

For mono artsy, you have to be patient to let the handle be seasoned and become softer.

For empreinte artsy, its a really great all round bag. No major fault, just that it has no zipper.

Its just OK in my book. I like the delightful better. I have heard that the strap on the artsy does not say on the shoulder well...but I do not know personally as I do not own it.

Me too! Heard the strap hurts. Bag is cute, but I love the flat strap on the delightful better, but the artsy style options too!