eenie meenie...

kallison

wake up.you're alive
Sep 3, 2006
minie moe. or however you spell it. :P

i need opinions on a new bag. :nuts:

gallery tote (probably in black sig). maybe as a school bag?
blacksigallery.jpg

metallic hobo. don't know where i would wear this, but i'm loving it...
metallichobo.jpg

blue hobo. love the colors...so springy and cute.
bluehobo.jpg

carly in leather. or sig. i'm not picky. i feel compelled to get one, just 'cause...
carly.jpg

i'm being good. :whistle:

i think if you want a school bag, go with the large carly. i saw a girl using it today and so i talked to her and she told me after trying the gallery, sig stripe, and carly the carly was the best for all her school stuff.

yes! carly FTW

but between those four i'd get two or four...because they're more unique...unless you really love the light blue then #3.

gallery totes we'll always have some version so unless you absolutely love it..

g'luck with your decision! it's a toughie

i think if you want a school bag, go with the large carly. i saw a girl using it today and so i talked to her and she told me after trying the gallery, sig stripe, and carly the carly was the best for all her school stuff.
whoa. didn't think the carly was THAT big...

and if i'm going for a school bag, i gotta have structured...

her carly didnt look big, its just shaped differntly than the gallery so it was better suited for the school stuff. i think this weekend im going to go pick one up.

i have never been a fan of hobos but the blue is stunning and perfect for spring/summer

Kallison, actually the metallic hobo is my favorite of the ones you posted. Metallics are very "in" this season. So, if you are worried about the bag being last season in a few months, then you might want to stay away. To me, it has a very fresh look.

okay. i really do love the blue hobo...but i'm pretty sure i can find something cute and springy at the outlet- i think i saw some greens and pinks last time.

now to decide between the other three...