Kelly double tour bracelet vs rivale

simone72

Sweet and sassy
O.G.
Sep 6, 2008
Hello,
I need some advice as I am looking to buy either a Kelly double tour bracelet versus a Rivale bracelet. I at 1st wanted the double tour but then I saw the Rivale which looks like a mini collier du chien and liked it also. Are they similar? I haven't seen either IRL.Any advice would be appreciated :biggrin:
Also are there many color choices for both?

I am a big rivale fan. The KDT has the turn key sticking out and the rivale is flatter. Plus it's a cool alternative for those of us not "cool enough" to swing a CDC but admire them. Mine is griolet.

I am a big rivale fan. The KDT has the turn key sticking out and the rivale is flatter. Plus it's a cool alternative for those of us not "cool enough" to swing a CDC but admire them. Mine is griolet.

The same reason I have several Rivales but no KDT! :smile: I wear a XS. I wish that H would allow custom-made sizes or design it such a way that it allows alterations by the craftsman. The XS is still a tad too big for me. OK, if I choose to wear it higher but I do like to wear it hanging around my wrist.

I am tending towards the Rivale since it looks so much like the CDC but there's only black online...

I would love to see a KDT IRL, but my store never seems to have any when I'm there. I recently bought a black rivale and I love it because it does have some of the same characteristics as the CDC without being too big and flashy. I love the CDC on other people, but I just feel like I can't pull it off.

I was in my store (Charlotte, NC) several days ago and they have the rivale in purple (it looked to be darker than iris, but I could be wrong) and also in red. The red may have been rubis as I tried on a rubis kelly dog and they appeared to be the same color. Anyway, I'm sure the stock varies from store to store, but it may be worth it for you to call your local store and if they don't have a color you like, they may be able to locate it for you.

Good luck in making a decision!