Emerald bag: Aaneta or Tano?

betnyp

O.G.
Jul 24, 2006
Hi guys:love: So I am looking for an emerald green handbag! I love Rebecca Minkoff, but just bought a Morning After in Royal (finally found my blue):heart: I also love Balenciaga, but have one I adore and want to keep diverse (and not break the bank again :smile:
I am thinking of an Aaenta in Esmerelda. Does anyone know if this color is an emerald or is it deeper green? I am also considering one of the new Tanos in emerald, but don't really want to wait until March :smile:
Any suggestions? Thanks!!!

I got this beauty from KALE. It's the Tate handbag and I love it! Great quality and well made. It is very true to color! I got it when Kale had a 40% off sale at their website-before Christmas they even had a 50% day. They are a new, small handbag company and I dealt with their SA named Melinda. She was great! They are out of southern, CA. :P
k639-lawn-zoom.jpg

I can't comment on the emerald Aaneta color, but I got one in carmello for Christmas and it's a fantastic bag. So gorgeous and well-made. And I did notice that the color of the bag IRL was very consistant with what I saw on various websites. I've been eyeing the emerald color myself. It looks lovely.

Thanks for the responses! JNH14, I love that Kale bag and was actually looking at the Palmer in that color...but was worried that it was more of a grass green than a jewel tone- but I hear good things about the quality of Kale!
Bagdemon, I am glad to hear you are happy with your Aaneta...sways my decision- thank you!!!

Thanks for the responses! JNH14, I love that Kale bag and was actually looking at the Palmer in that color...but was worried that it was more of a grass green than a jewel tone- but I hear good things about the quality of Kale!
Bagdemon, I am glad to hear you are happy with your Aaneta...sways my decision- thank you!!!

The color is true to the pictures! Hope that you find your green bag!:yes:

I got this beauty from KALE. It's the Tate handbag and I love it! Great quality and well made. It is very true to color! I got it when Kale had a 40% off sale at their website-before Christmas they even had a 50% day. They are a new, small handbag company and I dealt with their SA named Melinda. She was great! They are out of southern, CA. :P
k639-lawn-zoom.jpg

That really is a beauty!!

I just went on the Kale website. JNH14, how do you purchase from there? When I select a bag, there's no option to add to cart nor is there a price. Did you order from here?

I just went on the Kale website. JNH14, how do you purchase from there? When I select a bag, there's no option to add to cart nor is there a price. Did you order from here?

Also, when you click on Buy, there are two sizes of this Tate bag-I did not get the grande-I got the smaller size which is pictured-and it is still good sized. You can also email Amanda at [email protected]. She could tell you if they have any specials or will have a discount on them anytime soon. As I remember-I got mine for $309-40% off. Good luck!:drool:

Just wanted to let you know I ended up ordering the Aaneta Ceres, and got a great deal from Basic Boutique. I'm excited to receive it thanks to pics from Bagachondriac :smile:! I'll post & let you guys know if it's close to emerald:smile: Appreciate the help!