look what unexpectedly followed me home this weekend!!

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
I had a lovely dinner with my boyfriend and we partook in one of my favorite activities.. xmas shopping! thanks to the unexpected PCE and Brookstone and Tiffanys around the corner we finished his entire family in under an hour and half! We even managed to stop by vera bradley, to finish any stragglers and grandparents!

While the gifts are wrapped, I can show you the links:

He bought this for his mother...
half inch bias signature hinged bangle in gold/white
http://s7d2.scene7.com/is/image/Coach/95243_gdwt_a0?$mainlarge$
I bought her the matching rings
signature c stacked rings

http://s7d2.scene7.com/is/image/Coach/95239_gdwt_a0?$mainlarge$

For his sister we chose the poppy graffiti universal case
http://s7d2.scene7.com/is/image/Coach/60790_svm2_a0?$mainlarge$

His older sister gets tiffany earrings, while the men were finished in brookstone and his mother and grandparents rounded it off with vera bradley. it was a very productive day. I of course had to get something for myself. there was this one little satchel for 200 in black or ocelot I loved during the summer, and I looked around the store and didn't see it. So I figured I shouldn't spend too much and just grabbed this:
DSC00559.jpg
And I felt SO guilty about the impulse buy but I didn't know it was PCE time! I also feel bad because his little sister loves this line and was the first to get the bag and such in this print. He chose it for me, I liked the gold and purple, but I wanted to show him I valued his opinion.. but apparently it was fate because...
I walked into lord and taylor this evening and among many things on my dream wishlist I found this beauty!! What do you think!
DSC00556.jpg

DSC00557.jpg

DSC00558.jpg

DSC00561.jpg

DSC00560.jpg

And some coach I had on hand!
DSC00562.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!

Wow! That's so sweet of you two to buy so many beautiful gifts for your family members. Though it's even sweeter what YOU got. I love that maggie and the poppy skinny mini is great too! Congratulations on your buys.

I love the Maggie
was she on sale

yes ma'am! at lord and taylor!!!!!!!! the skinny I got for PCE. I went in to buy his sister's gift not even knowing about PCE, and when were ringing my boyfriend and I up, she said "you know you qualify for PCE... I think we've been sending it to the wrong address for four years... its one time use so do you want to add anything or look around?" And you should have seen my boyfriends face light up cuz this meant he could finish most of his xmas shopping in one spot! :nuts: it was hilarious!

Wow! That's so sweet of you two to buy so many beautiful gifts for your family members. Though it's even sweeter what YOU got. I love that maggie and the poppy skinny mini is great too! Congratulations on your buys.

Thank you! I never even planned on the Maggie, I like smaller bags for the most part. The brown bag you see in the picture.. I don't know the name of it.. I think I bought it last or two december's ago not too sure, is never filled but I love how classy it looks! I feel so great when I carry it, although it gets heavy. I really wanted the mini maggie in either the black patent or the leopard I think it's ocelot? But when I saw this I instantly couldn't leave with out it!