Is Rosy Croc Birkin REALLY impossible to buy/order?

fuzzymckee

May 24, 2010
As the title suggests, can someone please shine some light on this.....I love this colour, especially in croc!
Is it really not possible to order a birkin in this colour? Has anyone seen this colour in real life, I would love to hear some descriptions and opinions?
I am after a dusty/dirty pink colour but not too light....the Rosy Croc birkin in reference library is the closest to the sort of colour I am looking for but in Swift it look more of an orangy pink.....is this really the case?

Thanks in advance ;)

With croc colours, you really have to engage your SA/SM to discuss what can be offered to you, even as Special Orders. The collection of croc colours offered season to season always vary. And out of the collection of colours offered to each store, the SM controls what colours can be offered to a specific customer. It's not the same for every customer. And the colours offered to each H store, may or may not even be the same!

I have just recently seen what looks like a custom blended colour for a H VVVVIP. Have never seen it anywhere before and it's not offered to mortals like us.

Wow. Where did you see this color?

With croc colours, you really have to engage your SA/SM to discuss what can be offered to you, even as Special Orders. The collection of croc colours offered season to season always vary. And out of the collection of colours offered to each store, the SM controls what colours can be offered to a specific customer. It's not the same for every customer. And the colours offered to each H store, may or may not even be the same!

I have just recently seen what looks like a custom blended colour for a H VVVVIP. Have never seen it anywhere before and it's not offered to mortals like us.

Well here's the thing with Hermes at Hermes you can have what you want if you have the connections I know that they can create special colors as said before so that the high rollers get just what they want I have seen rosy in croc it's actually one of the most classfull colors i have ever seen it's not intense or flashy but it is class full you can see two tones one on the actual scale and another on the scale lines so I have to say it is a color I like but ........... If I were to get a rare non existing offerable colors it would have to be this fusion of turquoise and lagoon I saw on a russian socialite it was extreme but tame just perfect !!!!!! Best as always darling birkel!!!!

Well here's the thing with Hermes at Hermes you can have what you want if you have the connections I know that they can create special colors as said before so that the high rollers get just what they want I have seen rosy in croc it's actually one of the most classfull colors i have ever seen it's not intense or flashy but it is class full you can see two tones one on the actual scale and another on the scale lines so I have to say it is a color I like but ........... If I were to get a rare non existing offerable colors it would have to be this fusion of turquoise and lagoon I saw on a russian socialite it was extreme but tame just perfect !!!!!! Best as always darling birkel!!!!

:faint::faint::faint:

That sounds incredible!!!!

There is a pic around I'll try finding it and posting . I think it's the same bag that's in a closed thread here at the forum called socialites an their Hermes page 50 I think that's it I know it's a custom color but as i said before I think it's a perfect fusion between turquoise and lagoon just perfect !

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! I have special order Vert Bronze 35 Kelly with tabac interior coming in April/May(hopefully) so once this has arrived I will enquire about Rosy......will keep you all posted!