• MIA BIAS OP ART MINI MAGGIE

• DESTINATION POPPY NYC TOTE

• MADISON OCELOT PRINT MAGGIE

• MIA SIGNATURE LUREX CARRYALL

Results are only viewable after voting.

sweetdreams07

I Love Handbags!
Dec 4, 2010
I am new here to the forum, and I want to get a new Coach purse. I am on a budget, my limit is $250-$300.

I need help in deciding what purse I should get. I am stuck on a few different handbags?

1. COACH GABBY SIGNATURE TOTE
2. MIA BIAS OP ART MINI MAGGIE
3. MADISON OCELOT PRINT MAGGIE
4. DESTINATION POPPY NYC TOTE
5. MIA SIGNATURE LUREX CARRYALL

If you have any more suggestions, please feel free to post it!

No, not really. I am not a very picky person. I love having different colors on my handbags and as long as the bag is not small, then I am good to go!!

I tend to lean toward buying medium-large sized handbags.

I think the other four will hold a lot of things. I find that Maggie has a narrower opening so if you want to put something like a binder (for whatever reason), it would be impossible. But for most people, that's not an issue. I love the Ocelot print, but I don't know how well that matches your wardrobe.

The Poppy NYC tote might also be hard to match with everyday clothes. I don't know what your wardrobe looks like but I know my own wardrobe would make it difficult to match with.

I like the fact that the Mia Carryall gives you easy access to whatever you want in your bag. But I'm always worried about getting the signature fabric dirty. On the other hand, the Fabric Cleaner does an AMAZING job of getting dirt out.

So for me, of the options you've given it would probably be either the Mia Carryall or the Gabby.

There are other options you can look at like Ashley or Sophia with PCE. Regular Poppy Totes might be easier to match with your wardrobe and Kristin is just a classic look that you can wear pretty much anywhere (work, school, shopping, etc).

Hope that helps :smile:

I just bought the Mia Signature. It's my very first coach bag and I love it! I didn't have a ECP but I asked the lady at the boutique and she gave me one. So I got the bag and the cleaner for right at $250.00.

I was just thinking about the Poppy NYC. I really don't have a wardrobe that will match that.

I have only Once Coach Poppy Tote as of now. I have the Poppy Glam in Gold that looks fine with my wardrobe. I wanted to get a new bag that added a litte spice. I think I will either go with the Gabby or the Ocelot. It is still such a hard decision.

I think the other four will hold a lot of things. I find that Maggie has a narrower opening so if you want to put something like a binder (for whatever reason), it would be impossible. But for most people, that's not an issue. I love the Ocelot print, but I don't know how well that matches your wardrobe.

The Poppy NYC tote might also be hard to match with everyday clothes. I don't know what your wardrobe looks like but I know my own wardrobe would make it difficult to match with.

I like the fact that the Mia Carryall gives you easy access to whatever you want in your bag. But I'm always worried about getting the signature fabric dirty. On the other hand, the Fabric Cleaner does an AMAZING job of getting dirt out.

So for me, of the options you've given it would probably be either the Mia Carryall or the Gabby.

There are other options you can look at like Ashley or Sophia with PCE. Regular Poppy Totes might be easier to match with your wardrobe and Kristin is just a classic look that you can wear pretty much anywhere (work, school, shopping, etc).

Hope that helps :smile:

If those are the two that you're leaning towards, then I'd definitely say OCELOT! Though to be honest, I think that Maggie and Gabby have a similar look. I just think that the Ocelot print is GORGEOUS. I hope it matches your wardrobe though :smile: