Work - yes or no?

Ok, ladies! I know this topic has been discussed many times before. I love my city bags, but do not consider them BIG bags. They are perfect, every day, hold my stuff bags. I have been thinking it would be nice to have something w/a little more room when the family and I go on an outing (think about it, if I fill it w/water bottles and candy from home when we do to the movies, that savings ALONE would pay for the bag! :roflmfao: ). I am 5' 2" and of average build. I have looked at all the pics.

How do you owners of city bags and work bags feel about your works?

I love my work bag! I actually own the part time too (a little similar to the city). I prefer my Work because it's much bigger and just more convinient for me.

Work and Part time:
IMG_0021.jpg

I've heard the work's dimensions are the same as the part-time but taller and no strap!
I own two works and I love them!!!

Yeah, they are only a couple of inches apart (height and width) but I don't know, when I look at them the Work looks MUCH bigger than my Part Time. But I guess it's the trick of the eye, just like the Balenciagas with GH look bigger than the styles with the classic hardware.:rolleyes:

Does anyone have a picture showing the Work compared to the Weekender? I just am curious to see how much bigger the Weekender is?

Thank you!

Sorry I don't have a pic of the weekender. I used to own one but it is ridiculously big! A guy can pass off the work bag. :shame: I personally love the work over the weekender.

FYI I'm a boy too! lol :sweatdrop:

I forgot about the feet! That is a bonus! You know how dirty movie theater floors can be! :roflmfao: The shoulder part doesn't concern me because I am not a shoulder bag person. I prefer handheld, even w/kids. Thanks all!

I :heart: my Work!!

Love that it's big enough to carry my life around plus a change of clothes, or fashion magazines when required, and still looks SO damned hot with any outfit I put together, whether dressed up or down. :love:

I love my work too - I only wish it had longer handles or a strap! Fits tons! I don't carry all of this EVERY day, but it can hold it all! :rolleyes: I love your part time!!!!

Attachments

• inside work tPF.jpg
    inside work tPF.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 114
  • outside work tPF.jpg
    outside work tPF.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 115