I want a Damier graphite keepall 55 but boyfriend wants one too....

Which keepall 55 to buy?

• Damier Keepall 55

• Damier Graphite Keepall 55

Results are only viewable after voting.

ang3lina33

on a shopping spree...
O.G.
Aug 1, 2007
Hey gals! So...I've been wanting a keepall for sometime now. At first I thought I should get the LV monogram 55 but thought it was a bit much for me. I have always liked the graphite line but it is a bit masculine and also considered the damier. My boyfriend has been starting to get into LV lately and told me he was getting the keepall 55 in graphite and I really want one too. Since we plan on traveling together I really don't want us with the same luggage piece. Now I might just get the damier but now I'm torn between the damier and graphite!

Jokingly, he also said I better not get the same bag as him :P

My current small collection consists of a trevi gm, an artsy mm, and a watercolor speedy 35 n misc SLGs. What do you gals think I should get?

Thank you all!

i'm asian, so i would think if dbf and i were traveling together, i think he'll make us get matching "couple" bags, just to be cute =.=

I would let him get the graphite 55 but get a 45 for yourself, and then both of you get your luggage tags hotstamped! I think that would be so adorable and totally something I would do with my DH if he was also into LV.

I would tell your boyfriend that you really like it but you'd get a different size so it wouldn't be the "same". Maybe he doesn't want to be bag twins. But if he doesn't really mind- I'd get the same but with the luggage tag. Sometimes it can get too cutesy, KWIM?