I just want to share. . .bag story . .

Mar 27, 2010
Hi ladies- I'm sure some of you have read my thread "I'm sad Trevi PM owners". . .well, if you read the updated thread, you would know that I decided that I still love my baby. I'm keeping her.

But here's my stupid situation. . .I apparently don't know when to use my beautiful bags! I used my Trevi pm with a sleeveless dress at a baby shower, WRONG time. Love her lately with my sweaters and shopping. Oh, and she's perfect for the night out at a great restaurant.

But today . . .I couldn't believe I did this! I grabbed my new Delightful GM because I wanted to use her shopping. She's great for that and the outfit I was wearing. But it was cloudy, really cloudy, but no rain. I checked the radar. . .I saw rain off the coast but none inland. So I thought it was safe.

I left the house and was driving down the street in my neighborhood and I saw these tiny tiny water droplets on my windshield. It was misting! And do you know I slowed down and thought about returning to my house to switch to my Trevi !

Anywho, just wanted to let you know that I went several stores and when I would get out of the car, I would put on my Delightful and then my jacket! Looked like I had some horribly strange growth out of my side but her vachetta was saved!

:smile: I knew you ladies would appreciate! love you all Happy Holidays:smile:

I totally understand how you feel!
I made my ex-bf walking half naked with his shirt off in the rain before, need his shirt to cover my dear Azur speedy!! :P

i have never worried about the vachetta before reading any of these stories. but, reading all of ur stories has made me put my vulnerable bags away for the winter, and, it has inspired me to order my very first damier ebene!!

the reason why i've been dying for a damier ebene shoulder bag (but sadly the perfect one does not exist for me yet)! i need more rainy/bad weather day bags! trevi gm scares me for her weight :cry: (and pm is too small for me)

I have a little, 6" umbrella that I keep in my bag since i live in Seattle. I tend not to use it, but it is there to protect my bags if i need it! Maybe think a out getting a little umbrella that you can toss in your glove compartment or map pocket just in case?

I totally understand how you feel!
I made my ex-bf walking half naked with his shirt off in the rain before, need his shirt to cover my dear Azur speedy!! :P

LOL! that is hilarious!!! I wanna know how you looked at him and said take off your shirt I need it for my bag! Love that!! :lolots: Chivalry right?:tup:

Living in Canada, and the crazy 5 minute weather we have in Alberta, it changes within minutes.. so you always gotta be prepared.. I hide my bag under my coat, scarf or tuck it against my body super tight.. I love my Louis!

LOL! that is hilarious!!! I wanna know how you looked at him and said take off your shirt I need it for my bag! Love that!! :lolots: Chivalry right?:tup:

lol. He was excited at first when i pulled him into the smaller roads where no one walked pass and told him to take his shirt off :blush:
( you know what i mean right? i don't want to say it lol).

He quickly took them off, I quickly grabbed
it and cover my dear Speedy with that. He was shocked :nuts:

that's all i can said.. the story is too overrated :graucho:

Last edited:
Hi ladies- I'm sure some of you have read my thread "I'm sad Trevi PM owners". . .well, if you read the updated thread, you would know that I decided that I still love my baby. I'm keeping her.

But here's my stupid situation. . .I apparently don't know when to use my beautiful bags! I used my Trevi pm with a sleeveless dress at a baby shower, WRONG time. Love her lately with my sweaters and shopping. Oh, and she's perfect for the night out at a great restaurant.

But today . . .I couldn't believe I did this! I grabbed my new Delightful GM because I wanted to use her shopping. She's great for that and the outfit I was wearing. But it was cloudy, really cloudy, but no rain. I checked the radar. . .I saw rain off the coast but none inland. So I thought it was safe.

I left the house and was driving down the street in my neighborhood and I saw these tiny tiny water droplets on my windshield. It was misting! And do you know I slowed down and thought about returning to my house to switch to my Trevi !

Anywho, just wanted to let you know that I went several stores and when I would get out of the car, I would put on my Delightful and then my jacket! Looked like I had some horribly strange growth out of my side but her vachetta was saved!

:smile: I knew you ladies would appreciate! love you all Happy Holidays:smile:

Palermo, Trevi and Delightful-GREAT BAGS!!!! Thanks for the story-The things we do for LV!

lol. He was excited at first when i pulled him into the smaller roads where no one walked pass and told him to take his shirt off :blush:
( you know what i mean right? i don't want to say it lol).

He quickly took them off, I quickly grabbed
it and cover my dear Speedy with that. He was shocked :nuts:

that's all i can said.. the story is too overrated :graucho:

LOL LOL LOL!!! I love you earthe! ur so funny! Your poor bf lol. i can imagine his face when you take the shirt to cover the speedy!

Yeah i was so worried when it rained and i had my mono nf gm on me. I was alwasyd trying to stick it under my jacket and arm as much as possible. I probably looked like i was neurotic about the possibility of someone robbing me.
Anyway i dont have anymore items that has vachetta. Im glad and worry free!