Need your advice?

Jul 25, 2010
Hi! I was called by my SA that they have a Kelly flash 35 in etoupe and blue aztek (sorry for my wrong spelling), asked me if i want it and she can put it on hold for me for a week, my question is should i grab it even it has a premium of $700.00 just because it is a SO FLASH? :tdown: All i know in the U.S it is same price as the regular Kelly. Please help!

I love the flash idea personally I do not love the fact that they are not only well...... Flashy but if it were me I would wait and try a SO order of my own style and choice I mean I would prefer the colors to be more my own combos, and honestly I think blue Aztec beautiful as it is it may be way too well.............flashy for etoupe I think I would rather a troika or maybe a different special edition Kelly on the Internet because I'm not such a big fan of this collection .hope it helps darling .birkel.

attachment.php
I think Kelly Flash will definitely be on my future wish list. Here are some combos.
attachment.php

Hi! I was called by my SA that they have a Kelly flash 35 in etoupe and blue aztek (sorry for my wrong spelling), asked me if i want it and she can put it on hold for me for a week, my question is should i grab it even it has a premium of $700.00 just because it is a SO FLASH? :tdown: All i know in the U.S it is same price as the regular Kelly. Please help!

Which store is this that there is a premium for the So Flash when at other stores it is the same price? Kinda weird, I thought H prices were similar across the board, e.g. if something is more expensive than another in one country, it would also be the case in another country.

Which store is this that there is a premium for the So Flash when at other stores it is the same price? Kinda weird, I thought H prices were similar across the board, e.g. if something is more expensive than another in one country, it would also be the case in another country.
Thanks to all who gave advices! Yes, it is in Hermes Canada by Holt Renfrew. They charged premium of this kind of Kelly, that's sad because i really like it!

Thanks to all who gave advices! Yes, it is in Hermes Canada by Holt Renfrew. They charged premium of this kind of Kelly, that's sad because i really like it!

That's weird... but in any case, I'm with the rest - get the bag only if your heart sings. A $700 premium is a small price to pay IMO for the bag of your dreams, brand new from the store.

To me its not a matter of a premium of $700, more importantly does the combi makes your heart sings? Personally, I like 1 uniform color bag & maybe SO Flash in certain combi, hence I'm willing to pay a premium for them. On the other hand, I have no love for tri-colors, so will absolutely not get them even if I see a good deal!

I agree it's not a matter of money but whether you like it.

I have been offered several SO Flash combos - Etoupe/Blue Aztek, Orange/Gold and the Etoupe/Rose Tyrien. I turned them all down because none of them are what I would have ordered if I was choosing a bicolour myself, a bit like birkel says.

My SA must think I'm mad - I've turned down so many bags.....