Fossil watches -- what do you own?

eitak

Oct 20, 2010
hello!

I couldn't find a thread specifically dedicated to Fossil watches, so I figured I'd start one! please let me know if I'm mistaken, though. :smile:

I started my watch obsession this Fall... never wore one or appreciated them beforehand. that was all until I got my first for my 22nd birthday -- this watch in silver by Fossil. (sidenote: OMG, do they no longer make it in silver?! I can't find it on the website...) I was really digging the boyfriend style, saw this one online, checked it out in store and fell in love. I think Fossil makes some beautiful pieces that are still reasonably affordable!

my second watch was given to me from a friend for my birthday + Christmas present. she was with me when I bought the silver Riley watch, and I could NOT take my eyes off of this one. (I chose to get the silver Riley first (birthday present to me from parents) because I have a lot of silver jewelry, purses and work clothes that cater to silver jewelry.) I made the comment that I was coming back IMMEDIATELY after I received some extra cash for Christmas. she totally surprised me! I literally cried when she handed it to me later that night when we were at dinner.

...okay, as I was typing all of this, I was searching for the other watch on Fossil and it's no longer listed as well! what is going on?! this can't be... I know the sales associate told me it's fairly popular, but geez! ugh. sorry I don't have a direct link to any of these. I do have a picture that I took on my iPhone this morning. I've uploaded it to Photobucket:

watch.jpg

I am SO. IN. LOVE. with this watch. I find myself wanting to wear it more than the silver Riley! they're both gorgeous watches, but this one REALLY stands out to me and is just gorgeous.

share your Fossil watches with me! I'd love to see your collection. :biggrin:

I have been searching for a thread like this ..
Seriously no one here has a fossil watch ?

this is my first...
scaled.php

not the best pic.. but this is what it looks like (from the website)
scaled.php

Love this watch ^^ so light and easy to wear.

I just got this one for my birthday as I was looking for a gold watch
scaled.php

Its similar to the white one other then it has two rows of stones around the face unlike the white which has one.

.. I had a MK in mind
scaled.php

but never got to making the purchase...

I am actually going to trade it in for this one.

scaled.php

because I want a number date. I find it so hard to see the date on my white watch and its pita at work..

Oh I love fossil watches! They are durable, good quality, on trend and excellent price!

Gorgeous watches posted so far.

I have two, I'll post pictures later today.

I used to work for Pacsun and we carried Fossil watches for a time. I loved them. They were funky and stylish and ruggedly well made. I have one that's not so expensive, but fun. The background blinks, or can be set to the background it shows. Love it.

I bought a fossil watch from a garage sale 2 pieces in good condition for 15 bucks. My hubby bought also one for 5 bucks and bought new battery for it for 15 bucks hahaha in the philippines its a very expensive watch already so its an amazing that i get good deals on sales like this

hello!

I couldn't find a thread specifically dedicated to Fossil watches, so I figured I'd start one! please let me know if I'm mistaken, though. :smile:

I started my watch obsession this Fall... never wore one or appreciated them beforehand. that was all until I got my first for my 22nd birthday -- this watch in silver by Fossil. (sidenote: OMG, do they no longer make it in silver?! I can't find it on the website...) I was really digging the boyfriend style, saw this one online, checked it out in store and fell in love. I think Fossil makes some beautiful pieces that are still reasonably affordable!

my second watch was given to me from a friend for my birthday + Christmas present. she was with me when I bought the silver Riley watch, and I could NOT take my eyes off of this one. (I chose to get the silver Riley first (birthday present to me from parents) because I have a lot of silver jewelry, purses and work clothes that cater to silver jewelry.) I made the comment that I was coming back IMMEDIATELY after I received some extra cash for Christmas. she totally surprised me! I literally cried when she handed it to me later that night when we were at dinner.

...okay, as I was typing all of this, I was searching for the other watch on Fossil and it's no longer listed as well! what is going on?! this can't be... I know the sales associate told me it's fairly popular, but geez! ugh. sorry I don't have a direct link to any of these. I do have a picture that I took on my iPhone this morning. I've uploaded it to Photobucket:

watch.jpg

I am SO. IN. LOVE. with this watch. I find myself wanting to wear it more than the silver Riley! they're both gorgeous watches, but this one REALLY stands out to me and is just gorgeous.

share your Fossil watches with me! I'd love to see your collection. :biggrin:

Last year, shortly after Christmas, I really wanted to get the Riley Multifunction in Rose but they didn't have it in the UK and no US website was selling it with reasonable shipping. So, I got the Stella Multifunction in Rose instead - not one month later the Riley came out :sad: still love my watch but I know the Riley is the one I truly wanted. Plus the watch machine was broken when I bought it so they adjusted the links using a hammer and there are tiny dents in it now.

What's the name of your watch in the pic?

Last year, shortly after Christmas, I really wanted to get the Riley Multifunction in Rose but they didn't have it in the UK and no US website was selling it with reasonable shipping. So, I got the Stella Multifunction in Rose instead - not one month later the Riley came out :sad: still love my watch but I know the Riley is the one I truly wanted. Plus the watch machine was broken when I bought it so they adjusted the links using a hammer and there are tiny dents in it now.

What's the name of your watch in the pic?

I just got OPs watch for my birthday this year ..here's the link ..

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001RTS2G2/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?qid=1393556156&sr=8-4&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70

Reactions: sinny
Oh how pretty! I have a stainless steel Fossil watch with a blue face that I've owned since 1997! It's so durable and wonderful. I do hope to upgrade to a Cartier one day ;) but until that happens I have been impressed with the longevity of my Fossil watch!

I absolutely love this watch but with the links removed to fit my wrist it actually ends up a little too tight. I've been wearing it for a few hours and it's getting a little uncomfortable! Shame as I am now really disappointed and it was such a lovely gift from my fiancé too and so thoughtful bless him ;)

I have this fossil watch which my bf bought me as a gift and I love it! It is simple but has a faceted face, which catches the light, and its really beautiful!

Sorry the images are so large!

Attachments

• IMG_20150211_224551.jpg
    IMG_20150211_224551.jpg
    768.4 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_20150211_224056.jpg
    IMG_20150211_224056.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 252