Question about Chloe wallet

dyyong

World Peace
O.G.
Jan 25, 2008
I have been using LV monogram zippy for years althou I'm not fan of their bags, I have been very happy and amazed how the wallet holds, but lately I wants and feel like a change (I am lazy and don't change wallet often or should I says I only have couple ;)) I've consider balenciaga but after consider the fact of delicate leather & color fate in long use, I wonder how Chloe wallets holding up? as most of Chloe bags are made from thick, nice durable leather for example the lovely Edith and Paraty, can anyone chime in which chloe wallets you have use/using and what's the pros and cons? I'm having my eyes on a Chloe Marcie wallet on bluefy :graucho:
TIA ladies!!!!!!!

I just bought a Chloe wallet that zips all the way around... I love the leather used- smells great...

the only thing, it is still in the bag- haven't used it yet

I just bought a Chloe wallet that zips all the way around... I love the leather used- smells great...

the only thing, it is still in the bag- haven't used it yet

I looooooove Chloe leather smell too!!!!! personally I think it even smell better than balenciaga leather :lol:

dyyong - Hi there! I love the Chloe Marcie wallet! I got one in Blush a few months ago and have been using her non-stop, and she's holding up very well. The leather, although quite soft, is very substantial and holds up well. Even though I tend to baby my bags and wallets, I find this particular Chloe wallet to be pretty low-maintenance.

Attachments

• marcie wallet.JPG
    marcie wallet.JPG
    129.2 KB · Views: 2,054
dyyong - Hi there! I love the Chloe Marcie wallet! I got one in Blush a few months ago and have been using her non-stop, and she's holding up very well. The leather, although quite soft, is very substantial and holds up well. Even though I tend to baby my bags and wallets, I find this particular Chloe wallet to be pretty low-maintenance.

yay!!!!! she's so pretty, may I ask the interior is fully leather or no?
I just realized the price on Bluefly went up!!!! it was $275 with free shipping yesterday and now it's $306!!!!!
do you mind post gust pictures please?:biggrin:

yay!!!!! she's so pretty, may I ask the interior is fully leather or no?
I just realized the price on Bluefly went up!!!! it was $275 with free shipping yesterday and now it's $306!!!!!
do you mind post gust pictures please?:biggrin:

The interior is not fully leather. The credit card slots are lined with leather, however, the zip coin middle section is lined with textile. Go for it! :P

Hi dyyong! I've been using a mustard color Paraty wallet for about a year and I absolutely in love. The leather is just gorgeous! It holds up really well. Only problem is that the tube parts tend to get dirty because of mine is light color.
The photo was taken when it was much cleaner.

IMG_9001.jpg

Hi dyyong! I've been using a mustard color Paraty wallet for about a year and I absolutely in love. The leather is just gorgeous! It holds up really well. Only problem is that the tube parts tend to get dirty because of mine is light color.
The photo was taken when it was much cleaner.

IMG_9001.jpg

Gorgeous!! do you mind gut picture? Please pretty :P

I have just ordered this in black x