RM Monogram Stevie iphone case from Asteralice

Sep 29, 2008
Hey everyone!

Does anyone have the Stevie iphone case? I found it on Asteralice but there aren't many pictures of it. Does anyone know if it's really a case or just a sleeve? Like, can I keep it on while I use my phone or is it just something to keep your phone in when not in use? I need a new iphone case and i love the studs and monogram, plus asteralice is having a 30% off sale on accessories (code:gift) but I just need some more info.

Also - would the Cory be a good sized pouch to keep cash and credit cards for when i use my Rocker, which has no pockets? I don't really know much about the sizes of RM pouches. I like the teal alligator one though...

I think the cory pouch would be a great pouch to use in your rocker. I don't own any rockers but I have three cory pouches and I think it would fit well in a rocker. To get a good idea of the size of the Cory pouch, I put a credit card on it's side on top of the cory pouch and it's about the length of two credit cards turned long ways with about an inch to spare, if that makes sense.

It's a sleeve. I have 2 of them, and the teal sleeve fits my phone best so that's what I usually use. The black gator sleeve is slightly smaller.

Would you be able to fit your iphone in the sleeve with a case protector on it?

I have a polymer case around the back of my iphone in case I drop it (which I have). Just wondering if it would be too snug with that to fit in the sleeve.

Thx!

I don't think it would fit with a case on it. But I don't have an iphone, so I can't tell you for sure. My phone is pretty close in size, and I can't use the sleeve with a case on.

Would you be able to fit your iphone in the sleeve with a case protector on it?

I have a polymer case around the back of my iphone in case I drop it (which I have). Just wondering if it would be too snug with that to fit in the sleeve.

Thx!

It depends on how thick the case is on the iphone. I tried my bumper with black RM case and it work perfectly.