Decisions...decisions... Pot Pourri collection

gymangel812

<3OOO~~~
O.G.
Apr 14, 2006
i really love the Pot Pourri collection. I wanted the Very Mix (in black but none of the colors are available) but waited too long. My options are bridget's back in gold or silver (1/2 size too big) or pigalili in black in my size. the bridget's back are likely to be more comfy but perhaps too flashy and I would prefer black. The pigalili are in black and perhaps less flashy and my size but i have never tried on the pigalle and worry that it wouldn't be comfy at all so I wouldn't wear them (which would be very bad since the shoe is so expensive. i also wonder if they are worth the price but all pairs are so unique. i could just not get any of them and buy more than one pair but ones that I don't want as much. What would you all do?

This is a tough one. :thinking: Pigalili. You want black. Pumps are always in, you may get over the booties. Pigalili. Love Pigalle anything.

It may be helpful to add the side by side of the three.

to me it seems like a lot of money to spend on something you are on the fence about or that might not fit....

do you have to decide soon... perhaps you could try on pigalle and see if you like the style?

This is a tough one. :thinking: Pigalili. You want black. Pumps are always in, you may get over the booties. Pigalili. Love Pigalle anything.

It may be helpful to add the side by side of the three.
here are all three:
pig.png
very good point, pumps aren't going out of style, booties may.
to me it seems like a lot of money to spend on something you are on the fence about or that might not fit....

do you have to decide soon... perhaps you could try on pigalle and see if you like the style?
yeah it is quite a bit of money. i have wanted something from the collection for months, i just wanted to wait to see what went on sale first. i need to love them though. i wish i could see something from the collection in person first but my nearest CL boutique is 8 hours away.

yes i have to decide soon as they may be sold out soon.

my vote is for the pigalili if you cannot find the very mix in your size. the bridget's back is a little too OTT even more me, and will go out of style, whereas i can see you wearing the pigalili forever. good luck!

My Vote is for Bridgets Back in case if you are not able to find the V.MIX !!
I think for a price tag > 3000 $$$$ it should be something showy and attractive.
If you are fine with the 120 mm height, your choice is definately the Pigalilli, IF NOT !
Go for the Bridgets Back !
Don't worry such exclusive pairs will ALWAYS be in fashion. CL never Dated .
Thats my point of view sweets :flowers:

For all the styles that you are considering, I'm all for the pigalili. I would think the pigalili runs similar to pigalle 120, since they have the same last. If you like the booty style, have you considered the Bovary?

I was going to suggest the bovary too, alice. it's gorgeous.

I would honestly just keep it as an UHG and hope you find the v. mix in black eventually. naked found her calypsos so it's possible. that's a ton of money to spend on something that's just a compromise.