**Pinky's pink & purple early Xmas reveal + pics from Paris**

So I was into H already at the beginning of 2009 and when I wisted my local H store for the very first time a had such a nice conversation with an SA and after a while he showed my a Kelly but that wasn't exactly what I wanted and then he brought out a orange togo 35 GHW Birkin and of course I walked out with my first Birkin.......
But sadly this wasn't the bag for me, although the combination looks stunning on the Ladies here on TPF it looked strange on me.... So I gave it to a friend after a short while and then lost the interest in H because it just wasn't the right bag to start with.
At that time when I bought the orange I request for a 35 Birkin in empsom PHW......
SDC11972.jpg

And a few weeks ago I got all call if I would want to have this bag although it was not cyclamen....... of course:graucho::graucho: and this is the bag that brought back the love for H

wow... am loving those croc HACs! the window display at FSH is always amazing! thanks for sharing!

ooh love it can't wait !! :love:

I love german i have family there next friday i am going visit them ;)

Hi dear LuvBirkin, Hanyeu and Deborah:smile: Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to look at my pics.....

No H purchase at all in paris for me because my bank account has gone to what is following:graucho:

Last edited: