I saw new bags....I saw new bags....

kittyluv23

O.G.
Jan 16, 2007
Yes, I'm weak-I broke down and went back to SCP last nite. I had to see the new bags for myself. Now this is only my personal opinion but....
1. Dentelle Line-saw the Speedy (Silver), Kirsten (Gold), Forsen (Silver), and wallet (Gold). LOVE IT except for the Forsen. Forget a mini-Chihuahua with the Forsen, you could carry a German Shepard!! (It is HUGE!)
2. Cloud Bags-Beautiful, but the bags with the least Ivory plastic chain or closures are best. There doesn't seem to be much difference in the Beige or Ecru colors. The best one had a quilted handle. I think it was Nimbus??
3. Polka Dots-Way cuter in the look book. Actual bag was not attractive and very blah to me. The actual dots have rivets and LV all over them...like a huge button. And let me tell you how I feel about buttons..........
4. Les Estroidineres-or "crazy button explosion on a bag for thousands." There aren't words.....I did not care for this line at all.
5. Patchwork Denim-better looking in person but didn't scream BUY ME.
6. LVOE tote-Purple silk. Egad-Ghetto-Fab. Eggplant purple with sequins....I don't even think Kate Moss could rock this bag with her heroin chic.
7. Fabric Bead Necklace-HUGE-reminded me of "olden days" Christmas ornaments covered in pretty floral fabric.
8. Mini-Lin Diaper bag-They only had the brown but it was super cool. If I ever get preggo, this bag is a must!! The Pink & Blue are limited runs.
9. Pomme D'amour inclusion jewelry-VERY, VERY pretty!!

Of course they still had no Valentine's stuff out...
That new Pomme D'amour color is so awesome and gorgeous, I just want to buy all the pieces and roll around in them!!!

P.S. Finally I was helped by a nice SA named Peggy.

I was there about 7:30pm last nite but the trunk show info was on their front window stating 10am-6pm. All the new stuff was in the back part of the store by the shoe/scarf section.

2. Cloud Bags-Beautiful, but the bags with the least Ivory plastic chain or closures are best. There doesn't seem to be much difference in the Beige or Ecru colors. The best one had a quilted handle. I think it was Nimbus??

Thanks for sharing the information.
Which color is prettier for the Nimburs, the Beige or the Ecru?