Small Reveal! **Poppy Pave Loop Charm*** It's really big!

muranogrl

Meet Poppy the Pug
Sep 18, 2009
Here it is. For those of you wondering it won't scratch your leather bags....

DSC_9245.jpg

DSC_9246.jpg

DSC_9243.jpg

DSC_9240.jpg

DSC_9239.jpg

DSC_9248.jpg

It is quite big...I wish they would have just put it on the clip instead of the split ring. Having a keychain on my bag with that split ring annoys me...but I do it anyways. LOL! Like that Heart Star Key fob (affectionately known as the Baby Keys keychain due to it's size)...the split ring bugs me, but that fob looks awesome on almost every bag!

I think it looks great on the Sophia...what are your thoughts?

Oh wow! That is pretty big! The pictures on the Coach website make it look really small but wow that's actually a really big size. It looks great on your Silver Sophia though! Definitely a classy and shiny accent. Beautiful choice. No other Sophia ever looked prettier ;)

It's a really good point that it might get caught on something. Though, that's never stopped a girl from wearing big loopy earrings! lol

Last edited:
Wow! It's so long. I love your last picture with the wine bottle. hehe.

I actually don't like it with the Sophia. It's matches the silver really well, but I might be worried of it getting caught in something since the end of the charm is daggling.

Wow! It's so long. I love your last picture with the wine bottle. hehe.

I actually don't like it with the Sophia. It's matches the silver really well, but I might be worried of it getting caught in something since the end of the charm is daggling.
Oh, I'd better take another photo... it doesn't dangle past the bottom of the bag. The photo is deceiving. Also, it doesn't feel like anything would get stuck on it... I really like it on the silver sophia.

Please do take some more photos :smile:

Edit: Yay! Like I said, it looks GORGEOUS together! You have an amazing eye for purses and matching accessories, muranogrl :smile:

God I'm so undecided on this. I love it, but seem to have a box of fobs/keyrings sitting home in a box that I never use so I just don't know if I would use it. It is pretty though.

The other thing that worries me is that I tend to like smaller bags, so I wonder if it would be too long.

muranogrl - do you have any medium Maggie's or a medium Julia Hobo that you could try this on? Those are the only 2 bags I own that I think this charm would work on, but I fear it would fall into the bag because the rings on those bags are a lot higher than some. Here are some pics so you can see what I mean - what do you think? And thanks for the input. And sorry about the huge images - I just copied them over from my tPF photo album.

picture.php

picture.php

It is quite big...I wish they would have just put it on the clip instead of the split ring. Having a keychain on my bag with that split ring annoys me...but I do it anyways. LOL! Like that Heart Star Key fob (affectionately known as the Baby Keys keychain due to it's size)...the split ring bugs me, but that fob looks awesome on almost every bag!

I think it looks great on the Sophia...what are your thoughts?

This one looks longer than the heart/star/flower spinner. Do you have both to compare?