Furla

*raises hand* I don't have a Furla bag yet - wished I'd bought the Furla Wally Doctor bag when I had a chance... hope they come back with the style in different colors. I really liked the ardesia gray color and large turnlock hardware they had for it.

Furla is relatively affordable in Europe, and they offer great value for money. I don't own any, but I've often played with them in the stores, so I wouldn't hesitate to buy one if I like it - the quality of the leather and the stitching looks great :yes:

The quality is gorgeous, but sometimes their bags are a little boring. I bought one on sale at Nordstroms last month for a wonderful price and honestly really tried to love it. Wore it around the house. The leather was top notch, the quality was unbelievable, and the bag was just beautifully made. But I just knew in my heart I wouldn't grab for it when I went out because it didn't make my heart jump at all. It was serviceable, but that was it. I felt like I "should" love it because it was all the things I "should" love. Like a bag your mother told you should get. But it didn't make me feel prettier when I wore it; not younger, not more fun, not like I got a little lift. I knew that I wouldn't reach for it over other bags. I would feel like it was an "obligation" bag. Like a "serviceable work bag," but not a wonderful bag I would look really forward to wearing. I took it back. Sometimes I think I'm sorry. But then I realize I really wouldn't have worn it and realize it was the right thing. Hope this helps. Their bags are wonderful quality though.

The quality is gorgeous, but sometimes their bags are a little boring. I bought one on sale at Nordstroms last month for a wonderful price and honestly really tried to love it. Wore it around the house. The leather was top notch, the quality was unbelievable, and the bag was just beautifully made. But I just knew in my heart I wouldn't grab for it when I went out because it didn't make my heart jump at all. It was serviceable, but that was it. I felt like I "should" love it because it was all the things I "should" love. Like a bag your mother told you should get. But it didn't make me feel prettier when I wore it; not younger, not more fun, not like I got a little lift. I knew that I wouldn't reach for it over other bags. I would feel like it was an "obligation" bag. Like a "serviceable work bag," but not a wonderful bag I would look really forward to wearing. I took it back. Sometimes I think I'm sorry. But then I realize I really wouldn't have worn it and realize it was the right thing. Hope this helps. Their bags are wonderful quality though.

My experience exactly. If they had a crack design team, a la Phoebe Philo, they would be generating a lot more enthusiasm and market share. They know how to make a nice bag.

I like Furla. I bought a Furla in Italy in November. It is a simple style, but I like that about it. It is a lovely grey pebbled leather, very nicely made. I'd buy another and the boutique experience (near Spanish Steps in Rome) was great!

Cool that we have more discussion about Furla now. They are really big in Hungary where I currently live and are considered top quality designer bags and are not considered inexpensive here but I guess that is because incomes are generally much lower here. They are definitely more affordable than most top designer and the quality is indeed wonderful. I am starting to love Furla more and more and I tell you the reason why. At first I have found Furla a bit boring too but great for a business look I need for everyday.

I got a grey Megumi which I liked very much but did not love love love. That bag has done great service and the leather still feels wonderful, no problems. Since then I have gotten a really crazy looking OZ Gazing Ball bag for nite, look at that bag and tell me again Furla is boring lol. Now that is a surreal and whimsical bag and love or hate, I love it but not for everyday.

Based on the above it seems to me now that Furla has two distinct lines now, one is more for the business look (understated but great quality) and the other is really for a younger generation and I love the idea of them trying to use new talents, this line is very artistic.

Since then I have found that their selection of more understated bags is not boring at all either. Just look at their website, they have had some more unusual bags. I have also felt and played with a lot of them at the store here.

Customer service is awesome! Really, I love going to the store just for that. Now I am beginning to feel that I am more into Furla than my Burberries or other big brands and because they are affordable I do not feel bad about wearing them everyday or for a party but they are most definitely not cheap looking.

Getting my third bag this weekend, a chocolate Royal, love it. Also got a gorgeous highheel made of grey suede, not on the website but looking great and very comfy for how high their heels are. This month we also have coupon deals at the store and they have sales twice a year. Sorry for the novel. Hope it helps.

I picked up a very pretty cranberry leather Furla early this year. I just liked the way it looked and the quality is obvious. It is the only non-Louis Vuitton bag that I have ever carried into the LV store and received compliments from the SAs on it.

I own three! I always get compliments on them. One is a nice evening clutch, the other is one is a prite bag-matte python printed calf leather, and the last one is an agata shopper made out of barbour calf leather. I feel that they are great quality bags--and if you time it right Furla has great sales.

Here is So FL, Furla has serval stores and is sold in large department stores...

The bags are lovely and elegant and the quality really shows...

I do not have any...

Ovincze--
Do you go to the Furla on Fashion Street?(Don't know if there are any others) I bought 2/3 bags there. The last time I must have drove the sales assistants crazy trying on bags, leaving coming back until I made up my mind.
Also, great thing is you can get them duty free ( tax back at the airport).

I'm really pleased with the quality, and I don't think their bags are boring at all. --Ok a couple that I've seen on department store websites are not that interesting--but that's the exception.

Zayna, hahaha, yes I go to Fashion Street, they have been extremely patient with me there and in fact awesome, the manager recognized my voice over the phone after she only helped me once and I do the same thing do not worry, I mean I spend like an hour there have them put something on hold, come back spend an hour but I always end up buying. I think that they should consider it normal because in Hungary 3-400 bucks on a pair of shoes if an awful lot of money. If I do not get good customer service then I just do not go back to a store because honestly I would rather make sure since in Hungary returns are not easy and embarrassing.

Did they treat you well in the store? When was the last time you visited? Goin back this Sunday because the manager is so great I just go back to her now. One time I had a small problem with a PVC wallet and after 2 months' use they exchanged it no problem, in fact they told me to bring it in.

I agree, I find the bags really fun and I can actually enjoy them more because I feel that I do not have to baby them as much as the real expensive bags.