Flat Clutch discontinued? Glad I snatched one! (reveal)

purses & pugs

@pursesandpugs
O.G.
Oct 26, 2009
I heard some rumors saying the FC will be discontinued... If that is true Bal has decided to take away two of my favorites this year: GGH and the FC:shucks: If anyone have more info please feel free to share.

I really love this roomy and casual clutch with the practical little strap, so when I saw a mint 08 Saddle GGH FC with yummy, glossy leather there was not doubt in my mind that I had to have it! I absolutely love this cognac reddish brown with GGH:yahoo:

bilde4-11.jpg

bilde3-11.jpg

bilde5-10.jpg

bilde1-13.jpg

OMG - I had no idea they were that size! gorgeous! love that colour - what a great find - congrats!

Thanks! Oh yes, the FC is huge and that is the main reason I love it!

What a beautiful, perfectly rich honey-colored clutch!
I absolutely love this brown with GGH:smile: Thank you!

that is totally gorgeous!!! :love: congrats on such a great find :yahoo:
Thank you!! I'm very happy I found it:biggrin:

This is gorgy *A*! Love it!! Such a beautiful shade of brown and perfect w/GGH!!

Thank you *B* - I really love GGH with Saddle! I had seen very few pics of this color and never seen it IRL so I'm glad I took the chance!

Love that bag, and love the color. Something to put on my wishlist.
Thank you! It's a really pretty combo and absolutely something to consider.

OMFG, I'm so jealous!! Many congrats P&P, she's gorgy! I'm not much a brown fan or a GGH, but recently I started lemming for a rich brown with GGH in the flat clutch. You read my mind!!! LOVE IT!

OMFG, I'm so jealous!! Many congrats P&P, she's gorgy! I'm not much a brown fan or a GGH, but recently I started lemming for a rich brown with GGH in the flat clutch. You read my mind!!! LOVE IT!
LOL, thank you very much Saira! I must have read you mind now, or what?! I guess you need to see it as a sign:graucho:

BTW, where did you score this beauty??
At ******!