Best/Cheapest place to buy a chi flat iron

Ive seen a CHI set at walmart for $89 had the iron, holder and products other than that I got mine at a hair show in ATL for $40 but you had to be a license hair dresser to go. I love my CHI flat iron-my daughter is mixed and it works GREAT on her hair!

Ulta sent me a catalog yesterday and had some of their Chi 1" flat irons on sale for $99 and they came with a free case and some hair product. Even their "holiday" ones with the pretty patterns and colors were included :smile:

I used to have a chi, and found a brand called cortex makes an even better straightner!! Everyone I work with has gotten rid of their chi/paul b. ones in exchange for it. And they are under 30 dollars at tjmaxx all the time! (Retail for 220.00).

If its for you try it before you go for the chi. If you like it great and if not just tell tjmaxx it didn't work well and they will return it.

Just thought I'd let you know.

The last Ulta ad I saw had them for $79 after a $20 off coupon.

Beauty Brands also has the Hot Tools ceramic iron on sale for $20, marked down from $60. I've had that one used on my hair in the salon and it was pretty good.

http://www.overstock.com/Health-Bea...ron-with-Organic-CHI-Oil/4123482/product.html

$70 for the Farouk CHI Shooting Star to Earth 1-inch Styling Iron with Organic CHI Oil. It's the cheapest one on overstock's website, but there are other models too. I think it's similar in pricing from the last time I remember looking at them on Costco's website. I'd still check TJ Maxx/Marshalls first though, I bought a T3 from Marshalls in August/Sept for $22! Can't hurt to check with them before buying it elsewhere. ;)

I used to have a chi, and found a brand called cortex makes an even better straightner!! Everyone I work with has gotten rid of their chi/paul b. ones in exchange for it. And they are under 30 dollars at tjmaxx all the time! (Retail for 220.00).

If its for you try it before you go for the chi. If you like it great and if not just tell tjmaxx it didn't work well and they will return it.

Just thought I'd let you know.

I just got back from TJ Maxx they had a Cortex in zebra print for $29.99 I think I might try it they had 5 on the floor I might go back this week for it!

I just got back from TJ Maxx they had a Cortex in zebra print for $29.99 I think I might try it they had 5 on the floor I might go back this week for it!

Do it! You won't be disapointed! It all started when 2 of us moved and wanted spare straightners for our second bathrooms. So we always had one in the bathroom we were using. We got ours on clearance for 11.00 and 13.00 and within 3 months we both got rid of our pb ones and got second cortex ones. Now everyone we work with has them. My hair salon sells the same one I have for 220.00. My second one was 29.99 at winners (canadian branch of tj max).

Going on 3 years and still as good as the first time I used it!!

Do it! You won't be disapointed! It all started when 2 of us moved and wanted spare straightners for our second bathrooms. So we always had one in the bathroom we were using. We got ours on clearance for 11.00 and 13.00 and within 3 months we both got rid of our pb ones and got second cortex ones. Now everyone we work with has them. My hair salon sells the same one I have for 220.00. My second one was 29.99 at winners (canadian branch of tj max).

Going on 3 years and still as good as the first time I used it!!

wow! I think you sold me on it ill have to go pick up one this week (and maybe my lilttle sister one also even though i just ordered her a ton of stuff from sephora today lol)

5BF9199B-BD69-4201-BE53-B3FE7D74CD4D.jpeg 97579122-470D-4874-81F2-FEC2572FFEA0.jpeg
I bought a chi straightener from tj maxx. I can’t find it anywhere online. By searching the model by the model number. I contacted chi but they said they can’t tell me if it’s real or fake unless I send it in for warrannty. I paid $59.99 I will attach photo’s or it below! They keep talking about a authentic sticker but when I ask what it looks like I get no answer ‍♀️. I’m wondering if it’s award winning by chi!