The Devil Did It Again!!!!!!

LuvsElvis

O.G.
Aug 12, 2009
Hello Everyone!!!

I went to my favorite store ~~~ Nordstrom! Shocker Right??? LOL I spied a new bag! There was a new SA there who said the bag is lovely and that I carried it well! She said you must buy it. (She doesn't know me and my love for Coach!!!LOL ) Brad (aka the Devil came out of the back room.) He said that someone has just returned the bag from online and he thought of me. So I got the ok from the Devil and this is my last bag for awhile !!!! (Maybe!!! LOL)

Miss Toffee Croc Sophia!!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

picture.php

I also got some other goodies at Nordstrom as well as Coach the last PCE as well as the current PCE.....

Ted Baker Wallet in Gray Patent Croc (Nordstrom)
picture.php

Purple Gathered Madison Zip around Wallet ~~~
picture.php

Magent Jewelled Medium Skinny

picture.php

Poppy Gunmetal Zippy Wallet
picture.php

So, now I have to be good at least until next PCE!!!!

Thanks for looking!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

Lynne, you and Nordstroms, you always get the best bags and things from them. Its like me and Macys, I usually find such nice stuff. I love your Sophia and your gathered wallet so much. They are beautiful! You did get some great stuff.
Congrats!

I've been wondering where the devil has been hiding out lately. Glad to hear he's alive and well!

Love the toffee croc Sophia, she is so gorgeous! Love all the new accessories too. Good job! Enjoy them all!!!

Gorgeous! I know how temptations can get the better of us, but it doesn't mean you can't get something good out of it too ;)

Those are lovely! Congratulations on your new goodies. I hope you enjoy them :smile:

WOWZA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great scores!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy enjoy enjoy!!!

Thank you so much! I will!!

L:biggrin:

i covet that toffee croc sophia!

The Sophia line is so nice! I think the two best are the Gathered and the Croc!

L :biggrin:

Love them all Lynne. Congrats...

Thank You!!

L:biggrin:
Hi Lynne,

Love it all! Quick question for you. Is the magenta mini skinny more pink or purple?

Thanks.

Thank You!!!

L :biggrin: