Shoe Advice: help me complete my outfit!

flsurfergirl3

Shopaholic
Dec 31, 2007
so, i picked up this tutu dress from BCBG online yesterday on sale. i've been wanting it, but refused to get it because i was being a brat and knew i couldn't splurge on the leather jacket to go with it. i live in Florida and it just makes no sense for me to have such an expensive leather jacket. anyhow, i wound up purchasing the dress and got an alternate jacket from Express with a coupon code. i think it will go but now i'm on the search for shoes. i have plenty of platform pumps that would go with the outfit, but i really want a platform bootie with studs for a rocker edge.

well...i stumbled upon these today and i fell in love. :love: however, i don't think they will go with the jacket too well because the colors seem off a lot. i can certainly find another jacket though.

my issue is...they are $400. BUT, i tend to wear leggings or denim with lots of white and black so i know i will get a lot of use out of them. and i'm sure when i am finished with them i can prob sell them on eBay for a little bit of money.

the shoes are Rock & Republic from Neiman Marcus but the smallest the have is 7 and i'm usually a 6.5 but wear 7 in boots. any advice or suggestions for different shoes?

5236481022_53fac0281b.jpg

5236480966_48fe64ec5a.jpg

5235888439_00cb80018f.jpg

5236480898_e79432244d.jpg

thanks!! ;)

THOSE ROCK & REPUBLIC SHOES ARE PERFECT!!!
:ps::urock::ps::urock::ps:
Oh Those Shoe's and that Whole Outfit are going to be Stunning together!:ghi5:
You must Post some Modeling Picture of the everything togther!;)
You are going to Look So Awesome!!!:love:

ok, i just ordered them! i feel like throwing up LOL

worst case scenario, i send the back. free returns. i pray the 7 fits! if not, i'll be getting some Dr. Scholl's and making them fit! ha!

ok, i just ordered them! i feel like throwing up LOL

worst case scenario, i send the back. free returns. i pray the 7 fits! if not, i'll be getting some Dr. Scholl's and making them fit! ha!

That Jacket Looks Great with That Dress and then add the Shoes!!!!:drool:
Yes Dr Scholl's are your Friend's!!:tup::tup::tup:
You are Going to Look Amazing!:ghi5:

ugh i'm so tempted to get the BCBG jacket :sad:

i can get it from $598 discounted $178 Bloomie's hmmmm...

I would as long as you can return the one you already got!;)
But it does Look Totally HOT!:love:
And does make the look and the Outfit!:graucho:
And at $400 off I would definitely Get the Jacket!!!!
:ghi5:

Well I just went to the Express website and looked at the jacket you bought and I think you got the Dusty Pink Color?
In My honest opinion I think it looks OK but i think the match is a little off for the Shoes.
Also being honest If it was me and money is not an issue I would rather have a real leather jacket and not a synthetic one!
I think that the express Jacket is very cute looking but I can see the difference between the 2 when you Look at them both.
I think the express jacket would look good with some jeans but if your going for the all time show stopper Outfit with those shoes and the money didn't matter then I would return the Express and get the BCBG Leather Jacket Hands Down!:tup:
This just my Honest opinion on this and i'm sure that you would want me to give you an honest opinion.;)
But do what you can afford to do and yes Your going to look AWESOME NO MATTER WHAT JACKET you wear!:ghi5: