Please help! Any sightings of Gray Reissue??

totoro928

O.G.
Nov 20, 2006
Have any of you ladies seen a Gray Reissue (preferably 227) or a Jumbo Patent Navy Flap anywhere? Please help..I'd really like to get either one before 2/1 eventhough the price increase isn't suppose to affect these items, but I'm not taking a chance. TIA!!! :flowers:

i haven't seen the grey reissue in a boutique in a while. they were a limited edition item for fall/winter 2005 and you only very sporadically hear about people finding them. i think there was a PFer who found one recently though in the Chanel Shopping forum so try checking in there. i'll see if i can find it.
otherwise, if you're looking to buy any other reissues (ex. black, etc) though, the price increase has already occurred on those.

I saw a medium navy patent reissue, and a large black patent reissue at NM in Palo Alto during lunch. (I think the large is a jumbo) I didn't ask if they have the large navy one...you can try giving them a call.

Call my SA Joseph at Saks. He located a few in the past few days. He is at the NY store. The number is 212-940-4353. Sometimes it is hard to get through to that Chanel dept, so you can also try him on his cell 917-776-9353. He found me a grey reiusse and a gold metallic reissue. He always finds what I am looking for. He has helped alot of PF'ers.