The perfect Keepall for a boy?

Jun 9, 2010
I'm going to buy a Keepall for my boyfriend as xmas gift.
At first I wanted to get a mon mono Keepall so we could get like matching bags
but then I've realized that my boyfriend is a very man's man PLUS he's always travelling because of this job so vacchetta wouldn't be that easy to maintain..
My options are then: a macassar, ebene or graphite...
but should I get for him??
I need your help.. I cannot decide and I deff need to rush and get this present next week.. Help???
gosh i'm hating xmas already ahaha (:

^ Do I think what's feminine? The Macassar or the Ebene? Neither, particularly - but certainly not the Ebene. Obviously Monogram is generally considered more feminine, but I think it depends who's carrying it. To me it didn't look feminine at all on the guys I've seen carrying it in pictures.

^ Do I think what's feminine? The Macassar or the Ebene? Neither, particularly - but certainly not the Ebene. Obviously Monogram is generally considered more feminine, but I think it depends who's carrying it. To me it didn't look feminine at all on the guys I've seen carrying it in pictures.

Sorry eheheh I was talking about the Macassar eheheh

I would go with the graphite; it is considered more masculine than the others. You could even heat stamp it (my nephew has one with his initials in silver and it was a stunner).

Get him the Graphite! It looks so sharp! I was considering getting a graphite piece for myself, because I love black.

I would go with the graphite; it is considered more masculine than the others. You could even heat stamp it (my nephew has one with his initials in silver and it was a stunner).

Graphite 55 would be perfect!

I like the Graphite for guys - but I'd love a bag in that material myself since I don't really like brown all that much.

Thank you guys for helping me (:

If he flies a lot, i say EPI Keepall 45 in black. It's very masculine and very discreet. The Epi Keepall is very structured which lots of guys really like. Otherwise, go for the Graphite.