no more sleeping, showering, eating.....

tnc 727

*Workin Girl*
O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
i was watching the magenta first on eBay.... I hop in the shower to think about the BIN... I come back.... IT ENDED?! Somebody beat me to it!:wtf: :crybaby:

oh well guess it wasn't meant to be....

I hope at leat a pf'er got it. Did someone get it??? cuz just earlier i posted it in the auth. thread.... drats! should've just BIN'ed.......

I hear you on that one... something wierd happened to an auction I was bidding on during the middle of the night while I was asleep... (This actually happened last night...)

I'm thinking of posting a thread to see what happened, because I really don't understand. I'm not upset or anything, because I would like to think also, that if it is meant to be - it will happen.... But, this was just, wierd??

There were 4 bidders on an item and the seller canceled all of their bids (we all had higher feedback and Paypal approved, etc)... then 3 different people came in and one of them won the auction?? I don't get it... the seller put the reason canceled as "item no longer available"... but then someone ended up winning it... I dunno, wierd?? I have never had that happen.

Bags4Bubbles - I saw that, also thought it was strange. Think it does deserve it's own thread.

tnc727 - Same thing happened to me! But it was a good thing, because right after the greige twiggy sold on eBay, I found my dream greige City, which is what I really wanted! Another one will come along!
:yes:

I hear you on that one... something wierd happened to an auction I was bidding on during the middle of the night while I was asleep... (This actually happened last night...)

I'm thinking of posting a thread to see what happened, because I really don't understand. I'm not upset or anything, because I would like to think also, that if it is meant to be - it will happen.... But, this was just, wierd??

There were 4 bidders on an item and the seller canceled all of their bids (we all had higher feedback and Paypal approved, etc)... then 3 different people came in and one of them won the auction?? I don't get it... the seller put the reason canceled as "item no longer available"... but then someone ended up winning it... I dunno, wierd?? I have never had that happen.
That is really weird i would ask for an explanation from the seller

Oh tnc - I was just in the authenticate this thread, and I think they were talking about this bag! (Apparently there was someone else that came back to look at it and found it gone to their surprise!! :Push: ) Keep looking - you'll find your great deal!!

So sorry to hear, it's happened to me one time too many too. So now when i see something I really want, I just do the BIN...even the bidding is a win-lose deal, someone can come in at the last minute to steal your dream bag away from you. Sigh, the ways of the world :sad:

aahhh i missed a teal work bag the same way, someone BIN before i could! LOL. but i'm on a ban, so i guess it wasn't meant to be either.

I'm so sorry you've missed the bag :sad:
Especially if someone win it after reading your post :cursing: !

But I'm sure you'll find a perfect one soon !!!

I've bought one from a US Pfer last week...and it should arrive this week :yahoo: !
So you'll see : everything is possible:yes: !