Thought this was funny and sweet at the Ritz!

rosieroseanna

Spenderella
O.G.
Dec 9, 2006
Went for tea at the Ritz London recently with some girlfriends and there was a cute little lady wearing a tiara and fur...:yes:
Jasminespics124.jpg

My friend and I used to walk/shop on Worth Ave. a few times a week and there was this one very rich old lady who was always shopping, I mean everyday---you could spot her a mile away. Think of the Movie "What Ever Happened to Baby Jane-with Bette Davis". I mean the braids, heavy eye makeup, dripping with gems and clothing that one could not describe. She was very well known on the Ave. and seemed quite happy which is all that matters. I say if you are that age 75+++ and can still have fun, go for it.

Yep, live each day as if it's your last! I bet she had an interesting life story, my friends and I were trying to work out if she stayed there permanently or it was a one off and she got dressed up or if she was some mega wealthy russian...

lol occassionally at phipps plaza in atlanta you'll see an old lady like that...all fur and jewelry and makeup and a giant chanel handbag. i don't think i've ever seen one with a tiara, though, congrats!